100 NT haircut?

And where do you get that?

And where do you get that?[/quote]

My friendly neighborhood hair dresser. oh and at work.

I get no more weird looks or struggle or anguish over what to do with my curls.

[quote=“Icon”]

I get no more weird looks or struggle or anguish over what to do with my curls.[/quote]

I think this is Icon nicely saying she’s not sharing her secret, don’t want a line to start forming out the door do we? :laughing:

[quote=“ranlee”][quote=“Icon”]

I get no more weird looks or struggle or anguish over what to do with my curls.[/quote]

I think this is Icon nicely saying she’s not sharing her secret, don’t want a line to start forming out the door do we? :laughing:[/quote]

OK, here it is: best price, best service in town as per Icon is… the police station at Beiping East Road! Right behind the Shantao Temple Station.

I also like AT salon in Zhongzheng road, Xindian, next to Matsusei. Ask for Ona Teacher.

You need to get arrested every time you need a trim?

By handsome cops with tight… uniforms. :howyoudoin:

they don’t sterilise their scissors after each cut!!!

They do where I go. 100ntd

For NT$100 you should just be happy they don’t turn you into a eunuch.

By handsome cops with tight… uniforms. :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Dirty girl. :laughing:

By handsome cops with tight… uniforms. :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Dirty girl. :laughing:[/quote]

Only in my mind…my hair is very clean. And shiny. Today I switched from redhead to brunette: 500 NTD. hair dye bought separately, on sale 2 for 1200 NTD. Please note Icon’s hair is waist lenght and hence takes a lot of hair dye/time/conditioner!

I like how you added that twist about your :cat2: cat at the end. :smiley:

For guys with short hair, the 100 NT haircut works fine. No problem at all.

Tried a 100nt place and the girl knew what she was doing, I would just wait until she was free and get my hair cut by her.

I get my kids hair cut at the 100 nt. Its fast and efficient. I really hope they do sterilize their scissors as tgw sign says they do.