100 NT haircut?

And where do you get that?

And where do you get that?[/quote]

My friendly neighborhood hair dresser. oh and at work.

I get no more weird looks or struggle or anguish over what to do with my curls.

[quote=ā€œIconā€]

I get no more weird looks or struggle or anguish over what to do with my curls.[/quote]

I think this is Icon nicely saying sheā€™s not sharing her secret, donā€™t want a line to start forming out the door do we? :laughing:

[quote=ā€œranleeā€][quote=ā€œIconā€]

I get no more weird looks or struggle or anguish over what to do with my curls.[/quote]

I think this is Icon nicely saying sheā€™s not sharing her secret, donā€™t want a line to start forming out the door do we? :laughing:[/quote]

OK, here it is: best price, best service in town as per Icon isā€¦ the police station at Beiping East Road! Right behind the Shantao Temple Station.

I also like AT salon in Zhongzheng road, Xindian, next to Matsusei. Ask for Ona Teacher.

You need to get arrested every time you need a trim?

By handsome cops with tightā€¦ uniforms. :howyoudoin:

they donā€™t sterilise their scissors after each cut!!!

They do where I go. 100ntd

For NT$100 you should just be happy they donā€™t turn you into a eunuch.

1 Like

By handsome cops with tightā€¦ uniforms. :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Dirty girl. :laughing:

By handsome cops with tightā€¦ uniforms. :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Dirty girl. :laughing:[/quote]

Only in my mindā€¦my hair is very clean. And shiny. Today I switched from redhead to brunette: 500 NTD. hair dye bought separately, on sale 2 for 1200 NTD. Please note Iconā€™s hair is waist lenght and hence takes a lot of hair dye/time/conditioner!

I like how you added that twist about your :cat2: cat at the end. :smiley:

For guys with short hair, the 100 NT haircut works fine. No problem at all.

Tried a 100nt place and the girl knew what she was doing, I would just wait until she was free and get my hair cut by her.

I get my kids hair cut at the 100 nt. Its fast and efficient. I really hope they do sterilize their scissors as tgw sign says they do.

In my experience, thereā€™s not much difference in quality between the $100 haircut places and the fancier ones. The main difference is that the cheap salon takes less than 10 minutes and cleans you up with the vacuum cleaner. Usually, at the fancier place, you get the wash + massage combo and the hairdressers like to chat more (and it ends up taking at least 30 minutes).
I tend to go more to the 100NTD salon because I have to trim my bangs pretty often so that I donā€™t look like these dogs:

2 Likes

JIT near me always to a good job. But itā€™s $110 now

Yea, they are 100nt but with a time limit. If your hair style require more time than it gives, you will have to buy multiple 100nt tickets. Good if your hair style is simply a shave with even lengths, or a shave.

If you need styling, go to a hair dresser, it would be cheaper than buying multiple 100nt tickets.

1 Like

the ones near my home ar 200 now, near work i have a qb house that charges 300 for the same.

I always go to a 100 NT qb-house.
Short waiting time, finished in 10 minutes, nice haircut.

Time is money, so itā€™s perfect.
Much better then all the other haircuts for 600+ nt i had before, where afterwards I look like a k-pop singerā€¦

2 Likes