2016 6/26 Worldwide Vegan Charity Bake Sale - Preorders now!

Second Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale will be taking place in Taipei on 6/26 at the Red Room from 12:00 - 16:00! Bring your own to-go container and receive a raffle ticket.

We are taking pre-orders till June 18th for some of the best selling items from last year, including chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, brownies, and an array of banana breads. The pre-order form is here: goo.gl/AhL54B

All proceeds to benefit local charities Bright Side Projects, Mary’s Doggies, and Animals Taiwan.

10:30 Early Bird Sets (35 sets only) choose either doggy biscuit workshop or a yoga class : wp.me/p6qyCZ-i8
DONATED INGREDIENTS NEEDED: wp.me/p6qyCZ-hT
Best of the Best Survey (win prizes): goo.gl/UboQIV
More: wp.me/p6qyCZ-eV
FB Event here: facebook.com/events/999069926873387/

PARTICIPATING EATERIES AND BAKERS:
Bio AtPeace Cafe 愛在蔬食
瑪登布魯 / Bluesomeone’s Vegan Cafe’
布拉德施維根廚房 Brother Su
The Caffeinated Vegan
Fresh Bakery & Cafe Taipei 新鮮烘培坊
GREEN BAKERY 綠帶純植物烘焙
Kristina Kraft
Li-Han Lin
Love Vegan Desserts艾塔芭蔬
Mianto 艾果豐
Miss.veg
Ooh Cha Cha 自然食
Plants
Josette Penzel
Paula Perry
Sophie’s
Soul R. Vegan Café 靈魂餐廳
甜素烘焙工作室 - Sweet Vegan
純素天堂 Vegan Heaven
Vegan Mei Mei
VegeTable café & dining 蔬桌
Chef Adrian Wu
【戀巧克】手工黑巧克力專門店

贊助商/SPONSORS
A Well-Fed World
愛素食生活通
Grandma Nitti’s Kitchen/中西美食
Fresh Bakery 新鮮烘培坊
ooh cha cha 自然食
bio @peace cafe 愛在蔬食
Red Room 紅房
Happier Cafe 更快樂實驗所 Runivore

in taiwan any place to learn to do vegan cakes? im in tainan now

Recipes online are not too difficult if you want to start small with some cookies and cupcakes. Banana breads are quite easy and very tasty.

You can try the recipe here but replace the honey with maple syrup or agave. chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/1 … ana-bread/

Most of the workshops I know are in Taipei at the moment though, sorry!

Hi all,

PROBAR Taiwan is hosting a FREE Yoga event this Sunday 7/10 9am-11am at W Hotel 12thFloor FIT gym. We will have Certified Yoga instructor teaching at the top of the notch facility and space. This is a open event for everyone! Send us an email: Ashley@famorest.com so we can give out the invite cards! Forget about the crazy Typhoon because you will be in door with AC and free food and drinks!!

Come FUEL your body at FIT W Hotel Taipe!!

Hi! I would like to introduce myself and connect with you. My name is Rachelle and I have a vegan line and business that just came to Taiwan. When is the next Vegan Affair? :slight_smile: Thank you so much.