6/9 Comedy Show In Taipei (foreign stand-up comedians)

(i.e. Canadian, American, & Australian stand-up comedians)

Where is Chung Shan North Road? Or do you mean Zhongshan North Road? Is there anywhere that still uses the old signage?

This message left intentionally blank.

This show is intended for an (adult) English speaking audience. However, 三八弟 from Canada will be coming up and doing a short 5/6 minute set in Chinese.

ps Go Senators!

The 6 comedians (in order of appearance) will be:

1. 三八弟 (aka Brother 38)
  2. Mark Goding
  3. Special Guest
  4. Kurt Penney
  5. Dan Machanik
  6. Elder Li

btw…Great stories in today’s Taipei Times & China Post…謝謝

Pat

p.s. We would also like to point out that there’s free admittance for all Newfies before, during & after the show.

Ha ha, the name is pretty funny for starters.

First of all, we would like to thank the 100+ crowd that turned up last night. You helped make this our best/hottest crowd/show yet…

Next on the list would have to be Rick Monday who not only helped promote the show and put out fires, but also filled in as the “special guest”. Great story with lots of humour. I’m still LOL’ing at your father’s bumper sticker story…

Right up there with Rick, our gratitude is equally great for Ron Brownlow and Nelson W. Hu of the Taipei Times and China Post, respectively.
(btw…Ron’s story can be seen at: taipeitimes.com/News/feat/ar … 2003364415

Next, a very, very special thank you out to Jimbo (& John) who continues to record us for his documentary…

Then we’d have to thank David Hedlund of Taiwannights.com for brushing up and printing the flyer, as well as, promoting our event in general…

Also, a shout out to those fine-looking professional ladies who handled the door, Elsa & Jana…who incidently happen to be looking for ladies to join their rugby team: groups.yahoo.com/group/Shebabs/

And of course, thank you to all the (other comedians and) staff at the Post Home…especially Bob for his tech support.

ps bye bye

I’d like to help out next time you have a show.

Wonder if their still around after 10 years.