60 Year Old sex worker in Taipei with HIV

That’s what they used to say.
That was partly why they have to depend on “volume” business.

The lowest price I ever saw advertised was NT$300, but that was for the lower-mileage models…and that was a long time ago.

The price Rocket quoted was like 30+ years ago, which was way before the economy boost of Taiwan. Back in the days, a full combo meal cost less than 5 Taiwan Dollars.
I don’t have a calculator, but I think 150 Taiwan Dollars was like the price for 30 meals at that time, which was not cheap at all.

Finally, there’s no prostitutes in Taiwan that would work for less than 1000 Taiwan Dollars a pop in this day and age, according to an experienced adventurer.

Alternatively, you might not know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I walk around all over Taipei and I have never seen a young pretty prostitute on the streets. I seen them come out of love hotels but they are call girls and must very expensive, more than 1000. They ones on the streets are aunty’s. Not like in Europe or Thailand or Viet Nam where there are pretty ones are on the streets.

Jesus asked where to find the 150 TWD workers.
Based on the fact that the minimum hourly wage in Taiwan is now 133 TWD (It is still lower than many other countries though), the 150 TWD a pop thing was obviously not something that existed in the recent decades, right?
Or maybe you can elaborate more to avoid misunderstandings.

Experienced adventurers would know that the best thing in this world are in German-speaking countries.
Hehe.

No. Wrong. Czech Republic.

Which illustrates the obvious fact that the Rocket is likely near the same age as the subject :laughing: and does not like the agism in the thread.

There are beautiful young girls that stand just outside the border of Italy and Slovenia who will do anything for a box of chewing gums. Taiwan is not the good place for a sex tourist. It’s not aim for foreigners. Just for old local guys who want something cheap and young rich guy who can call and have something class and very overprice COD.

Jim Carrey pretty much enjoys that.

Speaking of women who is 60+ years old.
My fantasy, Kelly McGillis, is 60 years old now.
She took my heart when I was a little kid watching Top Gun. I don’t care how old and unattractive she looks right now. I have to physically meet her once in my lifetime. Hehe.

Prostitution is rampant and everywhere in Taiwan.

No it’s not on the street unless you go to Wenhua for the 60 year old woman.

It’s all new model and that is via the Internet and apps or the old standby tradition through through KTV.

1 Like

Good luck with that – unless you are a woman, you likely won`t have any luck. She came out as a lesbian years ago.

I thought bareback meant riding without a saddle. Does that mean the movie Bareback Mountain isn’t about riding horses?

I don’t even want to know what that means.

A burger, massage, and fast-acting super AIDS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM

That’s probably why Jake Gyllenhaal died in the movie. Having too much bareback actions. If my memory serves me right, in one scene, he went with a male prostitute on the street, I guess they did something more than just having beers together.

Seriously, though, nowadays, bareback sex simply means sex without condom.
I’m not sure about its origin or when it started.
You gotta ask the native English speakers why they have this usage of word.

LOL. No, you got me wrong.
In my original context, a combo meal simply meant food, a bowl of rice or noodles along with a dish.
My point was to highlight the fact that the purchasing power of a currency changed with time.
Not really sure about the precise price in the past, though.
One of my elder relative told me that he used to have a bowl of noodles for lunch or dinner for around 5 TWD when growing up in Taipei. But that was more than 40 years ago.

I don’t even want to know what that means. :hushed:

1 Like

Jesus Christ, I scored 7.0 on IELTS (=100 on TOEFL), but couldn’t spell BOWL right. LOL.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.