A carpenter to make a big frame for a tennis racket and pair of shoes

I was turned away by a few frame shops, so I guess I need a carpenter to help. I want to encase an old tennis racket and some autographed tennis shoes. I’m sure it’ll be pricey, but the shoes are a collector’s item. I want them to be be displayed nicely. Any leads would be appreciated! Thanks.

Do you mean like as a sports display? Do you already have the glass? And do you have a preferred layout for the display?

Thanks for the reply JPMichaels1. Yes, this is a sports display. I don’t have the glass. Regarding the layout, I have some ideas. However, I believe the carpenter will have more practical suggestions with the available wood and glass in mind. Do you know someone?

Yeah. Me. Backing wood can be anything. Support frame plus display frame. Glass front. Possibly an enlarged photo of the tennis player to sit behind the racket and shoes or a series of photos, Black cardboard frame over that. Shoes to be held up with rear mounted display screws so they aren’t damaged in any way. Racket held in place pretty much the same way. Glass cut to fit. Sounds about what you are looking for? As for the cost of the photos I’d have to see who the tennis player is. Glass comes down to how much the glass guy up the road from me would charge. Wood, layout, and labour after that.

Maybe you can help. I’m looking for someone to build a simple, inverted U-shape stand to put my television on and an XBOX underneath. Haven’t found anything commercially that will work. It’s a simple design but I’d like for it to look nice, using a dark wood. The dimensions are 30 cm x 80 cm x 10 cm Any help appreciated.
Michael