🏑 Field Hockey | A Field Hockey Club in Taipei?

If anyone is interested, I managed to track down some locals who play every Sunday morning, we turned up yesterday and ended up playing mixed 7 a side on one of the roller hockey fields over by Jonghe, some of them were Taiwan internationals so they were playing to a high standard. Also, sometimes they play on what is, apparently, the only astroturf in the country which is over in Tauyuan. They expressed an interest in meeting any other hockey players, so if anyone wants to come along give me a shout and I’ll see if I can hook you up.

Hey, is anyone of you guys still in Taiwan and playing hockey? Ill be studying at NCU in Taoyuan from september on and would hate to miss out on my weekly game of hockey :wink: I’d be thrilled about an answer!

I ended up switching to playing football, my hockey sticks and balls have been sitting around collecting dust. If you manage to find a few people I’d be happy to have a hit about, but don’t expect much, there’s only one hockey astro turf in the whole country in Taoyuan, and there just no club scene to speak of.

Hi I am very new to Taipei. I don’t know if things have changed since of last time, But are they any field hockey clubs in Taipei? I used to play a long time ago. I am looking for some social playing.

Thank you

anyone interested in field hockey in taipai?

form a team?

contact me

1 Like

Hey mate. Have you found anywhere to play?