...a private swim instructor/tutor

I am looking for a private swim instructor/tutor (or even a swimming class). Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks!

[quote=“kcarlile”]I am looking for a private swim instructor/tutor (or even a swimming class). Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks![/quote]
Are you a non-swimmer or an improver?

Most swimming pools have swimming classes. They are pretty busy over summer and may only offer group lessons during this time, then individual classes in September. So you could just go to your nearest swimming pool and take a look/ask about instruction. Or let us know where you are and maybe people can tell you which pool is closest to you.

(In my experience with swim training in the Red Cross and at Shida, quite a few of the younger instructors are proficient in English. You might just have a bit of tough start getting the class arranged when talking to the pool office staff if you don’t speak any Chinese.)

If you are a non-swimmer, and don’t want to win the champion in Asian cup,I can teach you , but if you wanna improve your skill to the competitions, then taking the classes in many sport centres will help you.
As I know Zhong- Shan sport centre near Zhang Shan MRT station does offer that kind of private adult class to help some proffessional swimmer.
Address: No.2, lane 44, Sec. 2, Zhongshan North Road
number:02-2581-1060

don’t know if you’re still looking, but if you are okay with an amateur swim instructor, i swam competitively for 10 years or so and have taught kids before. i could probably help you out.