Adopt this heart-warming Taiwanese Tugou - Cheese!

Name: Cheese
Breed: Tugou
Size: Medium
Personality: Sweet, friendly
Other: Chipped, neutered, vaccinated, good on leash

Cheese came to us after being hit by a car and losing the use of his back legs. Because he is young, strong and generally brilliant; he recovered in one week and became the sweetest, friendliest dog in the Sanctuary.
A favourite with staff and (girl) dogs alike, if ever a dog deserved a loving home it is Cheese.
When I first set foot in the Sanctuary over a year ago, it was Cheese who gave me the warmest welcome. Whenever I was busy working in the kitchen, or cleaning rooms, Cheese was always waiting quietly by the door. If I ever felt bad, Cheese was ready with a smile and a wag to cheer me up.
You know that saying about dogs being mans best friend? I’m pretty sure they meant Cheese when they said it. He loves humans so much, it breaks my heart a little to know he doesn’t have a home and someone to love him back like he deserves.
But the charms of Cheese don’t just work on humans! We have had some very timid, shy girls stay with us in the sanctuary, and watching Cheese win them over and seeing them play together is really an amazing sight. It is genuinely good for the soul. If he was a man he would never be single (he is handsome as well as kind, gentle, playful and charming :wink: )
If you want unconditional love and loyalty: Cheese is your dog. If you want gentle companionship: Cheese is your dog. If you want friendship and affection: Cheese is your dog. If you want these things for your female canine companion, then once again: Cheese is the dog for you (and her!)

Adoption form: The PACK Sanctuary | Dog Adoption Application + + + + +
For more info: judy@thesanctuarytaiwan.org

4 Likes

Great bios. Makes me wish I had a living arrangement that would permit adoption.

1 Like

@Dr_Milker
Looking for an apartment that allows you to keep pets can be a pain in the ass.
But look at my little girl Cassie! I moved for her and life’s never been better!

1 Like

For a number of complicated reasons, a dog just isn’t possible for me at this point, but I’m glad there are people out there making it work. I do have two rescue parrots though!

At the vet when we just rescued him. Have you ever seen a dog look so happy with a catheter in him?:joy:

Here’s a video of him and some of our once-shy dogs playing.

Cheese is still in need of a home. Please give this sweet boy a chance.
Adoption form: The PACK Sanctuary | Dog Adoption Application + + + + +
Forster form: http://bit.ly/PACKfoster
Sponsor form: http://bit.ly/PACKsponsor
For more info: judy@thesanctuarytaiwan.org