Adopting Setters, Mastiffs, or German Shepherds!

Please give us puppies, as we want to be able to train them at an early age! We want a good guard dog but also a dog who will get along with young children and is friendly towards other dogs. Would prefer a female as we already have a female dog, but males are awesome too. If you would like to email me, please email me at turnerjacky7@gmail.com . Thanks!

Hi,
you should check with the pack sanctuary ( they have a website and a Facebook page-
http://thesanctuarytaiwan.org/

they sometimes have puppies too.

moreover, last time i went in a dog shelter in new Taipei city ( sorry but dont remember the name) they had a bunch of abandoned German shepherd and huskies.
try first the shelters as generally after the new year they are packed with unwanted puppies from christmas and new year gifts.

puppies are not easily trained ( excpet sit, stay or down) as they are very unfocused — better age to train is from 2 to 6 months ( and the rest of their life too) — so it is always good to have a look at the shelters too — dogs get all their vaccinations etc…

Do the right thing and if of course you dont find what you want, you can always be redirected to someone with some of the requiered puppies.

good luck
:bowing:

I’ve decided that I don’t live in a good environment with enough time to let a Setter run as much as they should, so please don’t give it to me and give it to someone else who’ll promise to be a good owner.