Adresses For Business Registration

I got his contact details, just wanted to know, if someone has been working with him?

Well, if you want variety, then try Universal Law CPA Group. Quite a few foreigners know and use them. They charge about $4000/month for an address, though you have to pay a full year up-front. The boss, Ann Hu, speaks good English. Tel: 02 2381-1022

Make sure to get their email and post it here. I will then split them out in a separate thread.

[quote=“Mr He”]Well, if you want variety, then try Universal Law CPA Group. Quite a few foreigners know and use them. They charge about $4000/month for an address, though you have to pay a full year up-front. The boss, Ann Hu, speaks good English. Tel: 02 2381-1022

Make sure to get their email and post it here. I will then split them out in a separate thread.[/quote]

I’ve used Ann Hu for nealry four years at the Universal Law CPA Group.

Pinesay, I was looking for a website and e-mail address of Ann Hu, do you happen to have that?
I won’t need an address, what I need is monthly accounting and end year consolidation. Does she offer that, any idea on the price?

Miso, Why don’t you just call?

You have been provided with a name, a business name, and a number, that should at the very least get you started.

I was hoping to find something on the net about Universal Law or at least some more reference, but in the lack of this, we called and arranged a meeting. Ms. Hu seems to be quite professional, not only being a CPA, but also having an MBA from the US. She speaks proper English and seems well versed in Taiwanese accounting laws etc. Her price is reasonable too.