Advice on finding English speaking jobs?

yes, I don’t think she fully comprehend how i’m feeling. I’m back to looking at jobs I worked hard to move past 3-4 years ago. Working at restaurants and stuff, nothing wrong with it but I worked hard to build off more than that. I think for her, she’s too young to realize or understand that. It really pisses me off when she texts me and sends me link to job openings she comes into like a bakery…I’m trying to build something for myself but i’m willing to sacrifice a little. I just don’t want to work a dead end job still when I put in the work to have a resume and skills for more now.

I think for her, a job is just a source of money. Maybe because we both come from money and I could probably not work a long time mooching off mine. But it’s more a sense of pride and purpose doing something. I just want to work and have a job that I actually can put my skills to use. This whole not working thing is making me really unhappy and affecting me.

All of the sudden I get a bunch of offers that are pretty decent and now my problem is choosing which one to take…funny how life works.

2 Likes