Alex Tsai Arrested

Alex Tsai(蔡正元), one of China’s top political representatives in Taiwan, has just been arrested for embazzling NT $370 milion (US $12 million) from KMT party assets.

Tsai is a former KMT lawmaker and one of the most hawkish, most pro-China and controversial political figures in the Blue camp. He was at the core of every KMT campaign since Ma’s 1998 Taipei mayor election, serving in the head office of almost every KMT party leader: Ma, Lien, Hung, and Junior Lien.

Have you guys been following this clown Alex Tsai? What is your impression of him? Do you think he is guilty or innocent?

1 Like

Oh nos, without Alex Tsai, how will Ko Wen-je win the next election???

I hope he won’t. He’s insufferable.

Detention means nothing. He could be released a few days later or tomorrow. I will celebrate when he gets convicted.

Btw not that this is related but I wonder how the stabbing case of that Spanish surfer goes. I hope those scumbags will get convicted for murder attempts.

I hope this douche bag gets everything he deserves. Unfortunately, with all the money he’s embezzled, he can afford to hire an O.J.-level legal team.

Does that mean we will see the Chewbacca defense?

Alex Tsai denied bail. I think the judges pay attention to international news too. They are quiet sensitive to political power.