AMRC American School in Taipei?

Hello!

Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with AMRC American School in Taipei?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Avoid. Brown-list. PM for details.

oops!

Oops! Disregard!

Now I’m so curious about whatever this is about.

1 Like

Hi Pacman,

I don’t think I’m able to PM you as I’m a new user. Perhaps you can PM me though! Would you be able to elaborate on why AMRC should be avoided as I am considering a position with them.

Many thanks!

H.

Hi Pacman,

I changed my username and the site say that will render all links to past conversations broken so re-commenting. Please let me know! Sincerely, H-Boxes.

Is it possible to get those details pmd to me too? Thanks!

Why the secrecy? What, are you guys worried about the AMRC Illuminati coming after you? Just spill :popcorn: now I have to know.

Well perhaps they have been already taken care of…

Agreed, beans need to be spilled.

I’m just going to assume this school did 9/11 until someone tells me otherwise.

1 Like

Building the future: https://www.facebook.com/265848880180349/videos/1185962398168988/

Is this the school in Taimu, well almost in Taimu? AMC school I worked for just 1 week, it was like an open prison, Sally is the manager? I just checked their web-site, not the school I worked at, but almost same name, AMRC & AMC . Anyway, avoid this AMC at all costs too, treated like cattle. Always fault picking on you and every second you have to be doing something, co-teachers spying on you and reporting you every 5 minutes, (runs out the room if you did something minor incorrect in teaching.)

Where the hell is Taimu?

in South Africa, where Mandela is from??

This thread now has my full attention :popcorn:

Tianmu, sorry forgot the ‘n’.

Where the American/Japanese international school is held, I lived in Tianmu long ago.

So, when did you work there?