And yet again...another shooting rampage in the USA

Go back to the good 'ole days of the wild west when everyone could carry a gun, and you might have to drop it off before you enter a bar.

Vietnamese, Panamanian, Grenadian, Iraqi and Afghani people are probably happy Americans are busy liberating each other for the time being rather than them so it’s not all bad.

The good ole days!
P_20180202_195647_vHDR_Auto

Maybe you need to swap “bar” with “school”.

No, because there’s no alcohol to impair your judgement.
If university students could carry, the death toll would likely be less from these incidents.

Says who? Not the HS I went to. The cowboys with their bright pink King Ropes hats and huge belt buckles, would come to school with rifles in their gun racks in their shitty pickups. Usually had some kind of hooch in there, as well.

“shitty pickups”?
could be they didn’t want to buy expensive or ostentatious cars that others would bring to the high school parking lot or don’t have the money to buy such cars.
Trucks are better, because you can see over the cars in front of you.
Very common to have gun racks in the south. Not an earth-shaker.

Wasn’t the south. Wyoming. We could even smoke! Good times.
The pickups went with the image. Cannot really sell that cowboy look in a Datsun 210. And they were crappy. Usually about as old as they were. Some actually came from small ranches and farms, or otherwise rural area. Which was 99% of the whole state. I was a city slicker. I did not have a car. I had a bicycle.

No worries guys, the gun was in her backpack, it was accidental. Everyone is dropping the story.

Well that’s a relief. So long as 12-year-olds are only accidentally shooting people.

3 Likes

abandonship

1 Like

Maybe we can start a new thread, the “US Accidental School Shooting Thread”

No worries guys. lol. You can’t make this shit up.

3 Likes

17 more students die needlessly.

1 Like

C’mon, give us a tl/dr!

I’ll give you a hint:

This particular shooting got downplayed because… I don’t actually know why. It may just be coincidence that it fails to fit a particular narrative.

It’s kinda like when the cops shoot an allegedly unarmed white guy.

Or when a dog bites a man. Except when a man bites a dog, they don’t blame white male hegemony and try to grab everybody’s guns.

We’ve been over that. I don’t have time to find @mad_masala’s thread…

But when you post one of your lovely little pieces of editorialism, you should include at least a comment if not a summary. Not everyone has time for clickbait or “hints”.

I take it you never saw the original story? Well, that proves my point I guess.

TL;DR nonwhite guy who wasn’t a bullied loner went on a shooting rampage that wasn’t in a high school. Granted, it was in New Jersey, but still…

Actually, there were two of them, and they had Arab-sounding names.

Oh, I see: it’s an MSM conspiracy to denigrate whites and whitewash non-whites & Muslims, or something.

So show us the real evidence. Be scientific. Define MSM clearly, explain the methodology, and run the numbers.

Otherwise, in a country as large and diverse and violent as the US, you can find anecdotal evidence for all kinds of things, but that’s what the interwebs are for.

Anecdotal cuts both ways. That’s the point.