Another big nose busted for growing weed

I hope they beat the rap, they seem like pretty normal people (outside of the bongo@midnite sessions).

People should really smart up. Maryjane is a huge offense on the wan. If you have to smoke grass, smoke the same kind the cows eat.

[quote=ā€œbismarckā€]And the reporters tone when she says, ā€œäøę˜Æ台ē£äŗŗ而ę˜Æ[color=#FF0000]ē¾Žåœ‹äŗŗ[/color]ā€¦ā€ sounds overly accusatory. :ohreally:[/quote]So, I wasnā€™t the only one who thought this was overly emphasized. Borderline racist imho. ā€œNOT a Taiwanese, but an
AMERICAN!!!ā€
:raspberry:

[quote=ā€œNorthcoast Surferā€][quote=ā€œbismarckā€]And the reporters tone when she says, ā€œäøę˜Æ台ē£äŗŗ而ę˜Æ[color=#FF0000]ē¾Žåœ‹äŗŗ[/color]ā€¦ā€ sounds overly accusatory. :ohreally:[/quote]So, I wasnā€™t the only one who thought this was overly emphasized. Borderline racist imho. ā€œNOT a Taiwanese, but an
American!!!ā€
:raspberry:[/quote]
Of course it was an American. All Taiwanese know that only foreigners buy/sell/grow/use drugs. :unamused:

[quote=ā€œfunkymonkeyā€][quote=ā€œNorthcoast Surferā€][quote=ā€œbismarckā€]And the reporters tone when she says, ā€œäøę˜Æ台ē£äŗŗ而ę˜Æ[color=#FF0000]ē¾Žåœ‹äŗŗ[/color]ā€¦ā€ sounds overly accusatory. :ohreally:[/quote]So, I wasnā€™t the only one who thought this was overly emphasized. Borderline racist imho. ā€œNOT a Taiwanese, but an
American!!!ā€
:raspberry:[/quote]
Of course it was an American. All Taiwanese know that only foreigners buy/sell/grow/use drugs. :unamused:[/quote]
And, of course, everyone knows that ALL foreigners are AMERICANS!!!

It seems to be called Cafe del Mar ꋉäøē¾Žę“²é¢Ø味ē“ é£Ÿé¤å»³ I havenā€™t been there but it sounds nice.[/quote]
Great restaurant. But itā€™s not in Taipei City.

It seems to be called Cafe del Mar ꋉäøē¾Žę“²é¢Ø味ē“ é£Ÿé¤å»³ I havenā€™t been there but it sounds nice.[/quote]
Great restaurant. But itā€™s not in Taipei City.[/quote]
Maybe itā€™s Salsa Bistro?

Maybe itā€™s Salsa Bistro?[/quote]

I suspect that ā€œTaipei Cityā€ is a misreportage in the Yahoo article. Google the English and Chinese name of the restaurant in my earlier post and you will see that it is located near New Garden City where all these folks were busted, and is run by a woman of the same name as the Chilean woman mentioned in the Yahoo Article.

Indeed. The supply of ditch weed is now constricted to a steady drip.
Huzzah!

Maybe itā€™s Salsa Bistro?[/quote]

I suspect that ā€œTaipei Cityā€ is a misreportage in the Yahoo article. Google the English and Chinese name of the restaurant in my earlier post and you will see that it is located near New Garden City where all these folks were busted, and is run by a woman of the same name as the Chilean woman mentioned in the Yahoo Article.[/quote]

But the very friendly and accommodating couple who run that South American restaurant near New Garden City are both Chilean (married with one daughter and another child on the way when I went there about ten months ago). Though I remember that there was a second South American woman there, so perhaps sheā€™s the owner or main owner or whatever, and itā€™s her. It would be a great pity if she got into trouble over something so silly.

Make me king of the world, and Iā€™ll legalize marijuana by decree! :sunglasses: :thumbsup:

Yes, from the pictures on the web it looks like a very inviting place and the food looks tasty.

Oh dear. These people live three or four doors down from me. Theyā€™re not bad sorts, and Iā€™ve never heard any noise from them.

I saw that big green pot plant on the road near their house earlier this week. I had no idea what it was. It was there for ages, and I was considering taking it home and sticking it on my balcony if it remained unclaimed any longer. :astonished:

Perhaps it was you, playinā€™ yer bongos, that attracted all the attention. :neutral:

As far as I know itā€™s a vegan restaurant ā€¦ weed could be an ingredient ā€¦ :ponder:

Maybe they were watching the 700 Club with the volume on too high, and the cops came.

Why the 700 Club?

Justā€¦ youā€¦ watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR8B4BXAZb0

Whoā€™d ever imagine Pat Robertson espousing a LIBERAL position??!? :astonished:

Anyone who does know them and whose number is in their mobilesā€¦stash your stash well. Better yet smoke it all in one go. :beatnik:

Itā€™s not just pointy noses (cā€™mon folks, no one in Taiwan calls us big noses. We are A-dok-a, ā€˜beakiesā€™).

A Taiwanese couple were just busted in Xizhi for growing weed. Appears to have been a much larger operation. 68 plants.

Just FYI to everyone. The Cafe Del Mar is on the Wulai Rd. near New Garden City (not in) but it unfortunately closed down ā€“ permanently as far as I know. The Chilean owners do not live in New Garden City. I presume they have nothing to do with this affair and wouldnā€™t appreciate being discussed in this thread. I donā€™t think people should speculate on things lest they cause the fuzz to go bother others who may not be involved in any way. Who knows what the fuzz read?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thatā€™s got to suck getting busted for two half-dead plants.