Any English speaking wood shops?

Hey everyone, long time lurker and first time poster here. I’m in New Taipei and I’d really like to build a small coffee table and a couple chairs. My only issue is that I only speak English and the only workshop I’ve found was very overpriced. Is there anyone here that can give me a hand?

iam having made a cabinet for my fish tank ( over 150kg) - so it need to be prettu strong-
i have paid 13000 nt$ for the cabinet and should have received it saturday ---- then it has been delayed to sunday ----
we should receive it by next saturday 2 pm.

PS: i had to cancel all my week end plan in order to be home once we receive it— didnt happen thoo

:noway:

be carefull on whom you choose and good luck

I’m also interested in this, as I’d like to get a set of parallette bars made here in Taiwan. Any links either of you could provide will be much appreciated. And yes, I’ve seen the tutorials online for making them out of PVC pipe, but I know myself and… It’s better for someone else to make them.

I’m not sure either of you fully understand, I’m a hobbyist. I’m looking for a workshop that I can use rather than have someone build something for me. I have the knowledge and time, I just don’t have the space or tools.

Someone in a earlier topic on this forum mentioned he was doing community service for a fellow in a workshop. But if I read correctly he also said that he wasn’t going to be using this forum anymore. At any rate, it’s my fault. I don’t think I was specific enough.