Any experience of Waldorf school in Taichung (leichuan)?

i am sorry but do you know any recommendation elementary school in taichung? near the city area. Thank you

Waldorf or other schools?
If you are looking for a Waldorf school, look at the list above
If you are looking for a school, then you are off topic
There are many other threads about schools in Taichung on this forum
Have a look

Am new to this board - am thinking of putting 3 y.o chap into a Waldorf in Taiwan - but I hear the wait list is terribly long. I had only known of the one in Taipei and Ci XIn and Leichuan but I saw the list in another post and there are a lot more now.

I may only move to TW maybe in 2020 - will let son finish Kindy in Singapore would anyone know how places are allocated in a Waldorf school and wat are school fees like?

How bad is the wait list? If I cant get him into a Waldorf are there any others in TW which are similar to Waldorf? I’ve heard that there is a Forest in Taipei which looks interesting but I wonder about their curriculum.

Is the medium of instruction in all Waldorf Chinese? (my Chinese is terrible).

Lastly - sorry I’m very new to Waldorf but like wat it stands for.
Coming from a ctry which places high (over high) emphasis on academics - kids in Waldorf when they graduate do not graduate with any certificate right? So how do they re-enter schools when they go back to own country?

Thanks much - I’m so relieved to find this thread - ive been unable to get much info - my emails to the 3 Waldorfs (Taipei, CI Xin, Leichuan) have not been responded to.

Any info or leads would be most appreciated

juanna

Hi!

If we settle in Jia Yi, is tat gonna be far off from you?

Also - if we only come to Jia Yi in end of 2020 - would your wait list be very long by then?

I understand that all Waldorfs have a wait list miles long!

We are Singaporean but may relocate at end 2020, and if distance is ok would def be interested in getting involved in Hualien!

Thanks!
juanna

Greetings. We will be moving to Hualien in September with 2 girls, from the US. How can we find out more about this Waldorf School?

There is a FB group called Hualien.Waldorf

花蓮縣華德福教育學會

Dear Keroliver,
Can you please tell me more about the Waldorf Schools in Hualien? Where are they located and how can I get in touch with them? I was unable to find this information on the FB group that you shared. Thanks again for your previous post and for your time.

Redirecting...
… ‘like’ the page and send a message

Just moved to Hualien. Interested in learning more about this preschool option – where can we find out more?