ARC Question/ Changing schools

I currently have an ARC through Kid Castle. I have started a new job and already have a work permit for that job as well. Thought I haven’t taken the new work permit to the immigration office.

My question is how do I make sure that the new work permit becomes my first work permit when my old school finally cancels my work permit?

The other question is should I take the new work permit to the IHN immediately or wait for six weeks until I have signed a termination letter from my old school?

Currently I am working for both employers. I just received the second full time work permit for my new job on Monday. My new school is telling me that I can take the new work permit to immigration in six weeks with a cancellation letter from my old school.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don’t wait, do it now. Do exactly the same thing you did with the first one. When you get the second one, you will tell them that is to be your primary.

How do I tell them that?

Anyone any information on this. Thank for your help.

One question, how many hours do schools 1 and 2 claim you are working?

14 hours each

Ok so take your work permit to the immigration bureau and apply for an ARC. Note: you don’t actually get 2 ARC’s, you simply have 2 schools on 1 ARC. You can be honest with the workers there if you need help, you are not doing anything illegal.

I already have an ARC. I just want to make sure that my ARC is not canceled when my primary school cancels my work permit on July 1.