Are most Taiwanese Women Temperamental?

Are most Taiwanese Women Temperamental,

Are they prone to Temper Tantrums, Breaking, Screaming, Scratching or hitting ?

I ask not knowing a majority of taiwanese women only a small percentage, and wondered if
I am just the lucky one to be on the receiving end, or am I not alone. Thanks

1 Like

[quote=“susutea”]Are most Taiwanese Women Temperamental,

I ask not knowing a majority of taiwanese women only a small percentage, and wondered if
I am just the lucky one to be on the receiving end, or am I not alone. Thanks[/quote]

I vote YEs. A great many

Possibly an Asian female thing

[quote=“susutea”]Are most Taiwanese Women Temperamental,

I am just the lucky one to be on the receiving end, or am I not alone. Thanks[/quote]
Yes They Are,

And They Smell Bad Because

they Dont Wash Properly and Their Mothers Dont

Clean their Moldy Clothing

Personally I’ve found Taiwanese girls to have very good tempers, but I also lay down the law and let them know that losing your temper is a big no no with me. If they have a problem, then I’m more than happy to listen and resolve the issue. I also have a good temper and tend to tread very carefully, even when I’m unhappy about something. I have in the past been with girls who had bad tempers and they definitely had a tendency to try and downplay it by saying Chinese girls all had bad tempers and that if I couldn’t accept it, maybe I shouldn’t be dating Chinese girls. Sorry, but you don’t get a free pass to engage in abusive behavior just for being a girl or for being Asian or whatever. I really think most girls in Taiwan are capable of controlling their tempers when they truly understand the harm it does to a relationship.

I like that, especially the plural.

1 Like

choose wisely!

I dated one years ago. Never again! I can’t stand all the drama that these girls make for nothing. I’m more interested now in Philippine girls, they don’t act like princesses or drama queens and they don’t stalk BFs

1 Like

I can’t speak to the exact percentage (“most”), but no, you are not alone, and no, not all of them are like that.

I also can’t speak for all of the, but I know at least one of them are temperamental.

It doesn’t always suck…but most of the time it does.

My well seasoned advice for relationships that have this issue is…move on…there will be a better and healthier fit.

1 Like

The standard character of the adult female who bites, scratches, screams, breaks shit, and punches and kicks her boyfriend or husband is in literally every drama show on television. So it’s not surprising, given the vast number of Taiwanese girls who are addicted to these types of drama shows act out in similar ways. I’m certainly not saying it’s entirely because of the garbage television they watch, but I’m sure it factors in.

4 Likes

There are temperamental women and there are good-natured women in Taiwan, just like anywhere. The most temperamental and drama-prone woman I ever dated was American; the sweetest, most down-to-earth and most laid back was Taiwanese.

1 Like

I’m temperamental, and I’m neither Taiwanese, nor a girl.

4 Likes

Are most British men violent binge-drinkers? Are most Italians silly about food? Are Americans all entitled whiners? Canadians dim stoners? Australians uncultured hicks? Probably just daft stereotypes.

5 Likes

Stereotypes sure, but no truth in them at all? Most stereotypes have at least some basis for them spreading, otherwise they wouldn’t be accepted and the stereotype would die out.

I’m only a member of one of those groups, but I’d say Canadians being dim stoners is a fair assessment. Not all, and not even most, but surely more than the world average. :discodance:

2 Likes

Stereotypes sure, but no truth in them at all? Most stereotypes have at least some basis for them spreading, otherwise they wouldn’t be accepted and the stereotype would die out.

I’m only a member of one of those groups, but I’d say Canadians being dim stoners is a fair assessment. Not all, and not even most, but surely more than the world average. :discodance:[/quote]

Yes, some truth in some of them, like this topic (some not all!, but I do notice it)

1 Like

Taiwanese, Indigenous, Mainlanders or Hakka? They are all quite different. The Min Nan Ren score the highest for Facebook Drama Queens

Someone appears to have inserted the word “Taiwanese” in the thread title ?:yum:

6 Likes

Because a thread like this can’t possibly be allowed to die.

1 Like