Are most Taiwanese Women Temperamental?

I asked my female Taiwan friend, and she said “$%@#!&^* NO WE ARE NOT TEMPERAMENTAL!!! But we are so cute don’t you think?”

3 Likes

What? Taiwanese/ Asian women in my opinion usually have less body odor. European descent in my generalization tend to have more body odor. I make my girlfriend and other European descended girls I’ve been with shower often because I’m super sensitive to smell. But Taiwanese girls can also have body odor issues.

Moldy clothes are usually from poorer or rural areas. None of the attractive Taiwanese girls I’ve met had this issue.

But in my opinion of all the girls from different countries, Taiwanese girls are not the most temperamental girls. It highly depends on the person.

I don’t think you were around yet during jimipresley’s time here. That was total sarcasm on his part.

I go short circuit (but not to high) every month well due to best friend comes every month.
My kid notice it and I just tell him to avoid me for few minutes or else he will get electrocute :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I just married a Taiwanese woman. Not a week goes by that she doesn’t threaten to leave me. She’s one of the sweet ones :rofl:

My girlfriend used to say , “You weren’t even listening were you?”
I used to think, “that’s a pretty weird way to start a conversation?”
:thinking:

10 Likes

I can say through a behaviour of one Taiwanese woman only which is not enough to really have a solid opinion… My French friend had his Taiwanese girlfriend that at that time become a good acquaintance of mine. One day we were all at their flat ( they were sharing one) and she had started a real tantrum, screaming at him, I thought she would do something to him, I have got scared myself as so intense she had become . Only because we were mentioned one particular day and this reminds her that he had failed in doing something that he had promised to her. I found very disproportional her response to a memory. But I don’t know how many sorrows she might have kept. Also I don’t know if Taiwanese women tend to react like that. But It was intense! Funny enough I have Latin background and we are way more pacific and less sexual than the stereotype distorted from Latin women. I found my Taiwanese friend would fit into the Latin stereotype explosive. Very explosive!

I agree! This makes a great influence on female’s behaviour unfortunately! There is something wrong with the so -called “romantic” Taiwanese plots.

I miss @Ermintrude . :grin:

Guy

3 Likes

And Shiadoa. :frowning:

As for Ermintrude’s question: not all, but the stereotypes are not without foundation.

2 Likes

Woah, dangerous thread to be reading in my household… lucky I’m quick at closing tabs :wink:

3 Likes

Not the crazy mood swings though. :open_mouth:

1 Like

2 Likes

Are most Women Temperamental

Yes

But less physically violent.

I like a good beating now and then :wink:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: No comment.

3 Likes

Uh, sorry, I like to be on the receiving end. I guess that makes me a taker?

Being here 25 years I would say the trend is in that direction…but that seems like the direction for most people. Twenty years ago I would say most girls were sweet and hard working…with less expectations toward the opposite sex.