Automation company looking for English-speaking engineers

I started working for an automation company recently, and they’re looking for English-speaking mechanical/electronical engineers for customer service and machine design.

The company is based in Zhongli, kind of “close” to the Neili train station.

If someone is interested, just PM me.

[quote=“Blaquesmith”]I started working for an automation company recently, and they’re looking for English-speaking mechanical/electronical engineers for customer service and machine design.

The company is based in Zhongli, kind of “close” to the Neili train station.

If someone is interested, just PM me.[/quote]

Hello Blake,

Are they accepting part-timers? Like on weekends?

Thanks!

Hi Blaquesmith, i would like to have a try with the English speaking customer service engineer that your company hiring, but i am new here i dunno how to pm you lol, can u drop me an email or reply? leeleongkim1984@gmail. com, thnx

Hello Sir. I am recent Graduate from National Tsing Hua University from CommunicationEngineering Background and my Undergraduate Major was in Electronics Engineering. Hence, I would like to work as a full time employee. Please do E-mail me if there is any vacancy. My email is dheeraj105@gmail.com.Thank You

Sorry, they only accept full-time employees.

Hello, Could you send me both an introduction letter and your CV to my company e-mail oriol.ferrerons@saa-symtek.com ?

Thanks.

Hello, Could you send me both an introduction letter and your CV to my company e-mail oriol.ferrerons@saa-symtek.com ?

Thanks.

Hello there,

Would you mind sending me both an introduction letter and your CV to my company e-mail oriol.ferrerons@saa-symtek.com ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Respected Sir,

I have sent email to the concerned person along with my resume and
introduction letter as stated by you earlier.

With regards
Dheeraj

Hi Blaquesmith,

I feel badly to inform you that i already come back to Malaysia and started work, thanks for your offer, truly appreciate it.

Regards,
Jimmy