Bed & Breakfast in Jiufen

There is an info center right in the Ruifang Railway Station waiting hall. Not sure if they can help you with booking accommodation.

There is an info center right in the Ruifang Railway Station waiting hall. Not sure if they can help you with booking accommodation.

I made a booking for a b&b in Jiufen through Agoda.com, so everything’s ok for that matter.

Two and half weeks and I’m in Taiwan! Can’t wait!

Enjoy! My trip in September/October 2012 was an absolute revelation! Can’t wait to return

Enjoy! My trip in September/October 2012 was an absolute revelation! Can’t wait to return

I am wondering if I can swing this: 1) Morning visit from Taipei to Fulong Beach; 2) Afternoon and evening at Bed & Breakfast in Jiufen; 3) a trip along the Caoling trail the next day, returning to Taipei that night.

That’s easily done, plenty of time and convenient bus/train connections.

Thanks Hannes & greetings from Florida!

I am finally planning to make it back to Jiufen this fall - my Dad was terminally ill in late 2013 and 2014. Any BNB recommendations for Jiufen?

I am setting aside 2 days for Fulong Beach, Tsaoling Trail, and an overnight in Jiufen. That seems reasonable. Comments?

I can’t really recommend any specific BnB places in the Ruefang area, however, now that airbnb is in Taiwan, you shouldn’t have too much trouble researching and finding accommodations!

If you’re unsure about airbnb places or want to go beyond the reviews on airbnb, I would suggest adding “pixnet” to the name of your Google search. Asian people love blogging. Of course this only works if you can read Chinese and the place you want to do research on is not privately owned.

Any more recent recommendations? I will try again this fall!