Belgium not only has the best

Waffles, chocolates, beer, fries, people … they now have the best snipers of Europe.

Best European snipers.

2 Likes

I guess you need the best snipers if you want to shoot the best terrorists. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Watch your non-Belgian beer when sitting outside, it could be sniped! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hold your horses there buddy.:sunglasses:
You got competition

Ireland has a long history of snipers…Even changed history.

My brother’s ex’s grandmother was a famous Soviet female sniper in WW2 defending Stalingrad from the German hordes. At 85 she used to get wasted on vodka and tell war stories about blowing away Jerry. He broke up with her a few years ago, but I think he heard she had passed.

The Belgians shoot you in the eye from 1,200 meters, so a non-Belgian beer is small beer.

Do they have Miller Lite in Belgium?

I hope not…

2 Likes

I used to have a roomie that was an ex US rangers sniper.
Did not want to cross that guy although he was now working as an English teacher.

It’s always on-sale due to being expired, no one buys it, least drink it. :rofl:

That’s like asking an Italian if they have Pizza Hut in their country.

They learn how to aim when young as a matter of national pride. “The troops put the infant lord in a basket and hung the basket in a tree to encourage them. From there, the boy urinated on the troops of the Berthouts, who eventually lost the battle.[3]”

Bruxelles_Manneken_Pis

But Miller Lite tastes great, less filling…

I thought a fan of Dr Milker would have better taste in beverages. :thinking:

I’m not a fan of Dr Milker…I am Dr Milker.

This, right after a Manneken Pis article? You have a great opportunity here to reveal your inner John Oliver. Just sayin’. :whistle:

I wouldn’t touch John Oliver with a ten-foot stream of pis.

footballers …