Berserkly inconsistent moderating

Once again, the diseased waterheaded house policy of giving a pass to all measures of racism, misogyny, antisemitism, xenophobia, and overall bigotry and prejudice, while exercising zero tolerance for any poster who happens to point out such egregiations, has resulted in yet another valued and consistently constructive poster (justifiably) abandoning the site in utter disgust.

Nice job, mods.
You consistently fail to amaze.

Who got the chop?

It was voluntary, one of them last straw deals

So who was it.
Spill the beans man.

Typical attention wh*re drama queening: loaded post with no details just left out there for everyone to inquire, “What happened? What’s wrong, baby?”

For a minute I thought you were talking about my hometown of Bezerkeley.

Really. So what was the “all measures of racism, misogyny, antisemitism, xenophobia, and overall bigotry and prejudice” in this case. Inquiring minds want to know. How about the “zero tolerance for any poster who happens to point out such egregiations”? What did that consist of?

Lots of racist claptrap in the kung fu thread. Its ironic that it is actually very hard to talk about the topic of racist xenophobia without using racist xenophobic constructs: like I can’t stand _______ because all those ________ are racist xenophobes. :slight_smile:

Oh, it’s the kung fu thread? I was afraid Honorable Bear-Who-Washes was perceiving racism in my fashion sense, for some reason. :bowing:

No, it was the Zhu Ge Liang thread. Regardless, if something is bothering you, making personal attacks is not the way to solve it, and they’ll generally be removed and a polite message sent informing you of the fact.

1 Like