Best Pizza in Taipei

Gustos pizza.

This site seems to have it right!

This is one city where carb lovers will be safe and sound. To make sure you’re spending less time researching and more time feasting, we’ve rounded up the very best Phnom Penh pizzas.

In PP? Or Taipei?

2 Likes

MaryJane was awful…it is one of two places I’ve ever asked for money back after an order. They made the list at #4. I will try a couple of the places on this list, but so far the pizza situation in Taipei has been downright depressing.

Gusto Pizza looks promising. While the bad English description is distracting, at least there is the possibility that a place is looking to make a crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside pizza.

Mary Jane doesn’t belong on that list. I’ve had about half of the others and consider the ones I’ve had quite good. Far cry from even 5 years ago.

1 Like

Like fuck it does!

What a crock of shit, the site is a thinly disguised marketing portal.
That list contains no reviews, each entry is just (clumsy, amateurishly written) ad copy.

1 Like

This looks like it was written by one of those stupid food bloggers trying to make a name for themselves. Pop in on a city, run around a bit and viola another article in the bag. Probably one of those “digital nomads”.

Regardless of the writing, a few of those places have really good pizza.

#1 Zoca
#2 Solo

the rest

1 Like

It’s cut and paste click bait.

1 Like

Regardless of the pizza, it’s advertising falsely presented as independent review (just not very well).
There are plenty of legit pizza review threads on here.

You guys up in Taipei are lucky . Just wonder if anyone has tried the new square pizza that Subway have launched . I don’t hold out much hope but …

I didn’t know that Napoli in English is written Naples :cry:

If anyone is visiting Phnom Penh:

1 Like

Apparently I’m in the minority, I like Maryjane pizza in Gongguan.

Zoca is OK.

Does he call it “Taipei” in the first paragraph???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Apparently you can get anything in Phomn Penh from simple-yet-gourmet slices to authentic wood-fired pies.

I must give the place a visit.

Just looking at it as a list…I don’t think anyone was claiming it was good copy, legit review, etc.

It is funny, though. The bloke must have a 7 Best list for every city on the planet. I think he does burgers as well. He’s made a list of best restaurants he’s never been to.

It’s a big media/ad company…