Bill Clinton ogling someone at Trump's inauguration

It definitely looks like Bill Clinton was checking out someone at Trump’s inauguration. Possibly Trump’s wife or daughter, but that is unclear from the video.

Hillary’s reaction is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH8_ADWQgQA

1 Like

Lol that is pretty dam funny

Poor Hillary. As if being dragged through the gutter and losing the election wasn’t enough. You kinda have to question some of her life choices.

OK, I admit it. I was checking her out too (Melania, that is…and Ivanka). She’s a little tall, but she cut a nice figure in that white evening gown.

Marrying Bubba was a damn smart career move. We’d never have even heard of her otherwise.

As for dignity, she never seemed to value that much. All in all, she came out way ahead in the deal.

Yeah, I see what you’re saying. I guess it all depends on what you want out of life. When you make a deal with the horned (horny) one, you have to pay the price. She didn’t have a soul to trade in, so she had to settle for earthly torment.

She seems like a deeply angry and unhappy person to me, but maybe she’d be just the same if she ended up as a Midwestern housewife.

1 Like