Bitten by insect in the toilet last Friday

No, the spider is named ‘Dick’. Dick the spider, wave rider!

Taken now, like 30 to 36 hours after the bite
P_20171211_205806

paul ryan expression

Aw shit, dude… you dying!

(Actually it doesn’t look bad. Like an irritated bug bite. But for your peace of mind, I’d suggest going to a real Doctor instead of having a bunch of dudes on the internet with not an hour of medical school between us try and diagnose you)

Can you get syphilis on your knee?

depends.

Is the OP going to die from this bug bite?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

2 Likes

Is the OP going to go to a real Doctor, or continue posting here and asking what we think until his leg rots away?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

1 Like

So you may or may not die, but “without a doubt” you will lose your leg. :pensive:

P_20171212_092005

day 4

The wound is better but my leg has spasms. I also have discovered a world of smells around me. We live in a decaying society and I feel like we should return to the nature, to the woods.

Correction: without a doubt @mad_masala will “go to a real Doctor or continue posting here and asking what we think until his leg rots away”, m’kay?

(And if in the future this prophecy appears not to have come true, the explanation will probably be found in the capitalization of the word Doctor.)

It would be crazy if I did one thing AND the other, huh? :smiley:

Hey! I used to teach languages to medical students. Surely that counts for something? :weary:

Pffft. That’s not a bite. I remember when I were a lad, we had proper bites. Not like these wimpy-ass bites you get these days. And if our legs shrivelled up and dropped off, did we complain? We did not. Stiff upper lip and get on with the job.

Sooo … did you go to the doctor, then?

Sorry, not my area of specialization. But I’m pretty sure Jesus will live, although not necessarily with his full (fullish?) capacities.

Sorry cant resist jesus

1 Like