Bitten by insect in the toilet last Friday

No doctor for me. Doctors in this country are lazy fuckers who can’t do anything besides giving you pills. And I have so many pills at home that if one day the police comes to my place I’ll be in trouble.

I think you’ve been seeing the wrong doctor. Doctor Feelgood isn’t an actual medical doctor (well, not board licensed, at least).

The only doctor that you are gonna need to see now is Dr Steven Strange. Thanos is coming, we counting on you bro.

Don’t forget to declare any conflict of interest you might just happen to have, Doctor. :whistle:

Fortunately, vets aren’t bound by the Hippocratic oath. Elephant tranquilizers, anyone?

No-one’s accusing you of being a Hippo, Doc. We just don’t want people coming here for advice about which doctors not to trust if they don’t know that you yourself are actively recruiting for a Lactationist cult or something… :cow2: :mage: :milk_glass: :eye: :dizzy_face:

Who said anything about witch doctors? I agree that they can’t be trusted. That incident with the voodoo doll still gives me nightmares.

Hm. Don’t fancy yours much.

Why do men always need to go around comparing their doctors? So juvenile…

It’s more like …

DoctorDoctor

1 Like

I didn’t know MF Doom was a doctor…

I look better today

That’s debatable. Beige jeans? Really?

https://youtu.be/fJu6Up9w2Hc

1 Like