Bubble tea might actually be really bad for you

Soaking in black sugar is what makes them black. Would vodka hold?

They don’t have to be black if they have vodka in them

I like how the op was trying to inform us of how unhealthy bubble milk tea is and we ended up thinking of ways of making it more unhealthy.

I’ve been doing this for years. I love milk tea, I’m surprised this isn’t a thing. Milk tea with or without the bubbles really just go well with vodka.

2 Likes

Add some Meth and then you’ll have all the American drug addicts addicted. What a great business plan.

2 Likes

Mr. chocolate pointing at Ms. Bubble!

Wouldn’t adding that rice whisky be more apropos?

no, it doesn’t taste well with it. Vodka is way more neutral and it really just taste like milk tea.

oooh. kimoi. (that’s japanese, btw. look it up).

why? Have you ever had a white russian?
What i’m doing is basically the same thing
vodka, coffee liquor (which we subbed with tea) and milk/cream.

Vodka is Russian, or perceived as Russian. So, to make a “White Chinese” wouldn’t it have to be a Chinese whiskey of some sort? Just my take.

youre over thinking this whole thing. Sounds like you need to down a couple a white asians

1 Like

I have been here so long, I AM a white Asian.

Could always add some Asian white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJKgzfZDDbw

Hmm, that explains why drinking bubble tea makes my stomach bubble!

Except for green tea, which, unfortunately, tastes like freshly mowed lawn.

My, my, aren’t we picky. :roll_eyes: How long is lawn supposed to be aged, Monsieur Delavache?

Well, if you age it long enough, it becomes oolong or black tea, which is so much better.

[quote]Except for green tea, which, unfortunately, tastes like freshly mowed lawn.
[/quote]
Finally an apt description of green tea. A pity most Taiwanese never experienced a freshly mowed lawn, hence they don’t know what they are drinking.

Don’t know why. But, I only like milk tea from Hong Kong. High sugar levels are not good in anything. Even you eat a candy, it is unhealthy. The best thing to do is trying these things once in a while and work out.

Now we know thanks to the National Pingtung University of Science and Technology (NPUST)

“However, most tapioca jellies on the market are laced with food additives, and many so-called brown sugar tapioca jellies are really made with caramel, he said.”

“…chemical compounds in tapioca jellies, such as those used in bubble tea.”