bugs in food.

My reaction if they had served me that and offered another bowl as a replacement:

Tell us more. Was there a refund? A replacement? Did you finish the noodles? Inquiring minds want to know.

Almost everything was eaten before finding it. When drinking the soup directly from the bowl, something felt strange when touching the lips. And surprise, surprise! There it was. :sick:
Not hungry enough to finish everything. However, as everybody had ordered the same, all coworkers started to look in their own bowls :runaway:
Thinking again, anyone could had been the lucky guy… :noway:
It was delivered to work, so no chance to refund. A picture was send with a complaining though. :idunno:
On the good side, it was one bug, and not half one.:howyoudoin:

It’s like this thread was waiting for you. Give us name and address of this dump so we know to avoid it.

I don’t have the address, but the restaurant is called 二一食堂
In fact, the food was not bad, but I’m sure we won’t order from there anymore!

How do they know the roach wasn’t in the main stockpot? It could have been cooked in the pot and then ended up in your bowl…

I’m sure that high-quality insect protein and oil added a nutty flavor to the broth!

that is GRIM!

You guys don’t know what side your bread’s buttered on. When I was a lad we used to dream of a cockroach or a weevil in the evening swill.