Buxiban for sale

Greetings all!

My wife and I operate a buxiban in Hengchun, Pingtung County. We have run it for 5 years and the previous owner ran it for 7 years. The school is well established, stable and profitable. We have around 90 ESL students and 20 Anchingban students. We employ 2 teachers and 3 other staff members as well as a part timer or two when necessary. We will sell the school with everything needed to run the place, including a Mitsubishi Space Gear van.

The school is completely legal and we are allowed to offer ARC positions.

The area is booming economically and the population is growing. There are excellent prospects for expansion if the new owner is ambitious. If not, there is great cycling, diving, fishing, surfing, hiking, bird watching and much more to keep you occupied.

Ideally, we would pass off the school between semesters, either during the CHinese NEw Year break, or at the end of the school year just about to begin. This would minimize disruption for everybody involved.

If interested, please PM me with any questions you may have. Serious enquiries only please.

Buyer backed out at the last second, available again

[quote=“asifio”]Greetings all!

My wife and I operate a buxiban in Hengchun, Pingdong County. We have run it for 5 years and the previous owner ran it for 7 years. The school is well established, stable and profitable. We have around 90 ESL students and 20 anqinban students. We employ 2 teachers and 3 other staff members as well as a part timer or two when necessary. We will sell the school with everything needed to run the place, including a Mitsubishi Space Gear van.

The school is completely legal and we are allowed to offer ARC positions.

The area is booming economically and the population is growing. There are excellent prospects for expansion if the new owner is ambitious. If not, there is great cycling, diving, fishing, surfing, hiking, bird watching and much more to keep you occupied.

Ideally, we would pass off the school between semesters, either during the CHinese NEw Year break, or at the end of the school year just about to begin. This would minimize disruption for everybody involved.

If interested, please PM me with any questions you may have. Serious enquiries only please.[/quote]

Still available or long gone?