Buying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hey guys,

Long time shadower of this forum here though I never posted.

I’m a Taiwanese but I just came back after living for a very long time in the US. I was thinking about getting a present for a friend of mine…a 2009 game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Unfortunately, since the game is quite old (by video game standards) I’m finding it nearly impossible to buy in the used game stores I’ve been browsing. Since I want the Xbox360 edition, I can’t trust buying the game from Ebay or Amazon because it might not be in the right region and therefore it wouldn’t be able to play on my friend’s Taiwanese Xbox.

Is there anyone on this forum that’d be willing to sell their copy to me (Taiwanese Xbox 360 compatible version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2), or tell me of a place to get one?

Thanks,

Brainwasher5

Have you been down to the Taipei City Mall, underground behind Taipei station?

Actually, that’s the first (and admittedly only) place I’ve checked; I scoured the entire underground for it but no luck :frowning:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason you can’t find it, is because it was never released here. There are a few for sale online but every single one of them is US region.

Damn. That’d really suck, if it were true.

As I said before I haven’t lived here in forever. So it seriously just didn’t get a release here? That’s sad, it was a pretty good game.

If someone can buy a copy for me online and guarantee it works in Taiwan, I’d be more than happy to reimburse you and also pay you for your troubles.

[quote=“brainwasher5”]Damn. That’d really suck, if it were true.

As I said before I haven’t lived here in forever. So it seriously just didn’t get a release here? That’s sad, it was a pretty good game.

If someone can buy a copy for me online and guarantee it works in Taiwan, I’d be more than happy to reimburse you and also pay you for your troubles.[/quote]

i can help u buy all new xbox360 mw2 just 500nt if u still find and in taipei

Done deal. Where would you like to meet? I’d prefer somewhere public in case either of us were like, actually kidnappers or something. I live near the Taipei Zoo.

come on man. don’t leave me hanging here.

A single post. He’s probably gone, although you can try PM’ing him and maybe he’ll get an alert in his email.

This is infuriating. I scoured the underground market last weekend and found two copies of the game…for the PS3. My friend doesn’t have a PS3, nor do his friends.

Go on this facebook group. Seen plenty of COD MO2
facebook.com/groups/Taiwan. … and.Trade/

Thanks for your useful link, but it seems like I can only offer to sell games there?