Call of Duty 4 Remastered!

Anyone here a fan of CoD4? In case you don’t already know, it’s getting remastered! I was a big fan back in the day but the releases afterwards have tended to become weaker and weaker in my opinion.

It sounds like, for now, the game will be a completely faithful remaster, with no tweaks. 10 multiplayer maps will be released (short of 16 from the original).

Thoughts? Comments? I kind of hope they’ll tweak the game a bit for a better playing experience. CoD4 was a great game but it had a small share of balance issues in my opinion.

It’s awesome that they’re re-releasing this game, but as of now, you must buy Infinite Warfare in order to get CoD4, which is not awesome. Only releasing 10 maps also seems kinda odd, so I suspect the other 6 maps will be released later as paid DLCs. Personally, I was super disappointed after seeing the Infinite Warfare trailer, and will probably just hold out for Battlefield 1.

I’m willing to bet that after a couple of months, they’ll a) release the option to just download this game, and b) release the rest of the maps as DLC.

I agree. Until then, UFC2 and Overwatch have been keeping me pretty busy. I was really looking forward to Uncharted 4’s PvP, but it’s just not quite as good as The Last of Us, story or multiplayer.