Can I ask the police to kick out a roommate that I originally allowed to live in there?

So she isn’t at your place now, but her stuff is?

Very kind of you.

(She can actually probably ask her family for money but won’t) she thinks money is no big deal for us because we have money and is being very ungrateful.

Ummm

She has been making a huge mess and not cleaning.

Goodbye

2 Likes

Who cares. Not your problem. She sounds like a terrible person. I’m sure she’ll find someone else to leech off of.

1 Like

Not clear why you are asking to remove someone if that one is out of your apartment now? It is much easy to not allow her to come in again…
You know, a police or guards won’t kick anyone out. That is beyond of their power and should be settled in a civil court.

I wanted to know if I let her back. I did say I would let her back if she apologized. And also her stuff is in my house. IF I let her in to pick up her stuff and she causes problems, I want to know if I can make her leave.

Bad idea.

I know. I said that expecting her to change her tune right away. Not still waiting a day later for a simple apology.

To be honest, I think you are making this too complicated. Get it over with and move on.

6 Likes

My suggestion is try to discuss outside of your apartment (by phone or so), anyway do not let her in. Then ask what staff she requests and then bring it to her. Otherwise, very possible you discussion may rise and you can get in trouble.

Have you given her my letter yet?
I forgot to tell you to change “Sophia” to “her real name”, and by “her real name”, I mean “her actual name.”

1 Like

I sent my carrier pigeon with it, not sure it got to her yet.

But yeah, I’ll probably just let her know that I’ll leave her stuff in the lobby where it’s safe and she needs to find the time to pick it up. I told her to apologize at the moment expecting her to be a normal person and realize that she was being really rude and ungrateful to someone who’s letting them stay for an entire month for free. But instead she just walked away. Idk what’s wrong with her, I feel like kicking her out would be good for her to learn her lesson and self reflect. Plus Taipei is a pretty safe place, not like she’s in danger walking around in the street if I kick her out.

Is it a lot of stuff? If it’s just a suitcase or two, it might be less complicated to bring it to her hotel. If she has to come to your building, she might make a scene in the lobby. Some people are like that… :rant:

From past experience in our apartment complex. Security doesn’t really do much when it comes to issues amongst the tenants and/or tenant’s issues with non-tenants. They’re there to call police for you.

Well that’s where the security and doorman come in. I won’t be there and they don’t speak English.

Yeah, they mostly keep the front entrance locked and prevent people from going up the elavator. Also they ring if my smoke alarm goes off. But I don’t think they are trained to actually remove people by force.

Nonetheless, they are third party witnesses if your conversation were to go south. So…not useless.

You’re in quite the pickle. Whatever it is you choose to do, good luck.

Eh. He’s not the first guy to have a really bad house guest. It’s an unpleasant situation that will require finesse and patience. But I don’t think it’s too difficult to resolve this situation.

2 Likes

You said you have a spare room and she’s not there right now. I would just box her stuff up and leave it in the spare room. When she contacts you, don’t let her in. Just take the box of stuff down to her and give it to her.

Why let her back in if she’s going to cause trouble?

1 Like

You don’t need to make her leave, as she’s already left. All you have to do is not let her back in again, which is your right. Seeing as she’s your girlfriend’s friend, your girlfriend should be the one dealing with the situation. Have your girlfriend contact her and arrange a time to pick up her stuff. At that time, have your girlfriend stand outside your building with her stuff. Problem solved.

4 Likes

It really does not have to be any more complicated than this. Then never allow her near your apartment again.