Can I ask the police to kick out a roommate that I originally allowed to live in there?

A post was merged into an existing topic: An :nsfw: English lesson :roll:

Btw for anyone who didn’t get the reference:

The part about food comes at the end of part 2:

But it gets cut off before he has time to say “force her to make you pancakes!”

The Spanish version seems to be complete.

An update. She finally left Taiwan without giving us much trouble before she left. But today she message my gf to ask for her to send her computer in the mail. Apparently she was sending a bunch of stuff to her in Australia where she is an au pair. They aren’t even paying her…they just give her a place to stay and food. I don’t even think she’s there legally. And I found out she lied about many things like rejecting a good job here…a friend of mine works at the place she said wanted to hire her and said they rejected her because she was absolutely unqualified and they felt like she lied about some of the stuff in her application once they talked to her.

She now wants my gf to send her computer because she dropped it off at the post on her last day or something and didn’t ship it correctly? I think there’s some forms or something you have to do to ship a computer. Not sure what but she wants us to ship it, we said no we aren’t spending our time and money to send it to her. And she started sending messages talking a lot of shit. Good thing there’s a block option.

Send her a video of you tossing her computer into one of those paper money barrel fires.

2 Likes

I hope that’s a joke.

Heavy metals, lithium battery, fire… :sick: :scream: :skull_and_crossbones:

Dangerous, bad for the environment, illegal. :no_no:

Congratulations on your newfound freedom! And an important lesson was learned by all. (Except, I’ll wager, your erstwhile houseguest.)

It was.

I can’t stand those fires. :nauseated_face: :fire: :dash:

But he definitely shouldn’t take the time and money to ship the deadbeat’s computer.

I would just tuck it away in a box in a closet in my luxurious entire-floor apartment (if I had one). Worst case scenario, she never comes back for it. X decades later, the grandkids discover it and sell it to a museum or antique shop. :slight_smile:

But remember to teach your kids and grandkids: when you find a strange thing from long ago, assume it’s dangerous!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zfM1uQnP4tM

1 Like

A pretty girl that lies? Is that even possible ? Wow imagine that ?

She did you a favor and left without too much more damage.
Do her a favor send her her puter, be done with her for good

Probably because of the lithium ion battery inside. Every time I send an electronic item the guys and girls at the post office ask me multiple times to make sure I don’t send one.

If not destroying one’s life and home is a “favor” then I’d hate to see what it looks like when she lashes out.

I meant she’s done quite enough and could’ve done more
Now she left without further damage get rid of her period by shipping off her computer

Don’t have anything of hers around
Invites possible further issues

That’s what I would do
But that’s me

@Andrew0409 you sometimes sound like a nice, intelligent and even cultivated guy, and some other times naive yet cooky. I don’t know you personally and I kinda like what you write here, so don’t take it personally/don’t get me wrong (man do I love Slash, the symbol “/”, not rhe musician, although that one is alright too…, probably about the best resource in written English).

If I were you probably I wouldn’t have let anybody stayed that long, especially an annoying friend of a gf.

Oh, BTW, I’m looking for a better and bigger space for calling it home. Maybe we can come up with some arrangement. I love eating and cooking, so you could expect me to cook something really good at least 2 or 3 times a year.

You tell me what you think, cheers.

1 Like

I’ve already accepted Jesus in my heart. I don’t also want to accept you my home, that’s asking a bit to much for eternal salvation.

2 Likes

Indeed. A critical life skill is to spot frenemies, people who say they are friends of yours and in reality will stab you in the back and do everything in their hand to make you fail. They often pose as helpless…when all they want is to use you and set you up in a trap. Ironically, just as Andrew’s gf, my experience has been like that with too many fellow country people.

You mean country fellows?

I don’t think that girl is trying to make her friends miserable. She’s just immature, stupid, and selfish. And probably she’s a bit lost too.

Yeah, but trying to wedge a separation between a couple, especially someone who is helping her, shows malice. That and many other examples given here. Immature means foolish, but then there is evil intent.

I don’t think she’s malicious, just extremely immature and not very self reflective and grateful. Even too prideful for no reason, lying about getting jobs when she clearly needs help. All she had to do is accept she needs help and be thankful instead of thinking she deserves it to avoid the hard reality of her not being able to even find a job. She is well educated and speaks like 5 languages close to fluency. I think she’s just having a hard time coming to terms that doesn’t guarantees success and money. And she saw herself in some way equal to me and my gf because even though we don’t really make much money ourselves we are lucky and blessed to have access to wealth from our family, or maybe it annoyed her and she expected us to just give her the same privilege or something. I don’t enjoy this kind of person, I with my many faults still try to do good and I know I run people the wrong way at times if they don’t know me personally. I guess maybe the evil intent you might be referring to is her encouraging my gf to cheat or hook up with guys at the club because I’ll never find out. She’s just that kind of person, she cheats on her bf and doesn’t think it’s a big deal. But it’s funny she’s complaining about her relationship problems when she can’t even keep her end of the bargain imo. I don’t cheat, I’ve never had and I hope I never do on anyone.

She’s gone now, I don’t think I’ll be less kind to people because of one bad apple. My doors are always open to my friends and family and I don’t have a problem helping people who need it.

It sounds very nice Andrew and I commend you for your attitude. Nevertheless, I woukd still recommend caution. Not all who seem to need help are really looking for it. Do not expose yourself. This could have ended really bad.

Man haven’t you learned your lesson yet? Just make sure you lay down some ground rules this time. And let him mail his own computer.