Carrefour Order Online in English, Free Shipping!

Guinness is good, just not in cereal looool.

Who knows, maybe I am drunk enough tonight and I shall try it.

Donā€™t listen! Heā€™s havin you on!

https://youtu.be/4MRp3yCFb-A

Just a heads up with new online items.

Screenshot_20180412-185026
$199 reduced down from $269.

Screenshot_20180412-184902
$160

Watching all those sugar bombs makes my stomach hurt. My mom got to buy cereal for a while when I was little. Corn flakes with friggin milk and banana ā€¦ a deadly combo at 5am that gave me hunger at 9 and bad breath all day.

I got into cereal here -Post Banana Bread- as a quick office snack. Maybe pao mien would have been healthier.

Gimme rock hard whole grain bread toasted to black with queso fresco. Or tortillas. Baleadas. Rice and beans and fried cheese and salchichĆ³n.

They are selling 2 flavors of poptarts now.

Screenshot_20180630-110408

Christ, you people and your sugary treats!

You donā€™t like it, donā€™t buy it.
No need to rain on other peopleā€™s parade.
Its not like someone is eating them morning, noon and night every day. Just a once in a blue moon treat.

English and online nice!

I used to.

The last time I saw them here was in Jasonā€™s and I realized a box was roughly the cost of a nice dinner outā€¦sort of bad to see they are more affordable now.

Please teach me how to change into English ā€¦ it is still chinese I donā€™t even read

Just click the globe on top right of the page

1 Like

Is it possible to order from Carrefour Online without having a membership card and/or having registered for e-invoice at MoF?

Yes

1 Like

Strange, it wouldnā€™t let me complete the order because of not having either one.
How did you do it @SuiGeneris?

Am I correct in thinking they donā€™t sell alcohol on the online platform? Couldnā€™t find it when I looked previously. (and beer is really the only heavy/expensive thing I buy from Carrefour that would justify ordering online)

Thatā€™s correct , you canā€™t find alcohol and tobacco products online

According to the provisions of the tobacco and alcohol management laws, the online sale of alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited.

2 Likes

You donā€™t eat baked beans? Are you some kind of communist?

2 Likes

I just put stuff in my cart, enter my credit info on checkout and done.

Youā€™re half right. Busted. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is everybody ordering with locally issued forms of payment or has there been success paying with a CCā€™s issued in respective home countries? Says that they donā€™t accept foreign-issued CCs, so Iā€™m hesitant to pull the triggerā€¦