Charlottesville protests

Yeah, just good ol’ beatings with broken bottles, sharp objects, bicycle locks, knifes and teh such. That’s totally ok.

Oh you mean like this dude? Oh wait, he was beaten with clubs and pipes by the white supremacist side!
IMG_9510

Who with the where and the what now?

Again, we’re just talking about race equality. Are all races equal, or not? Do you believe that no race is superior than another? Simple yes or no.

Everything else aside. No quid pro quo. Just fact. That’s it. Yes or no. Equal or not.

Are you willingly avoiding all the acts of violence perpetrated by antifa? Or do they just don’t show up in your sources?

You seem to think I’m defending “antifa.” I don’t give a crap about them. Most of the counter protestors were normal college kids with a strong sense of ethics. The same can’t be said for the crowd of tiki torch carrying douches chanting white nationalist slogans like “blood and soil”, “Jews will not replace me” and carrying riot gear and guns. One side was attacking, and one side was defending themselves and their campus.

Different topics. There’s an whole thread about IQ disparity, and it’s full of butthurt people who cannot accept the fact that Asian people (China/, Korea, Japan, Taiwan) have higher IQ than others.

Regarding equality, which is a completely different topic, sure. All people should be treated equally, which means no specific group should be blamed for all the problems of the world and violently attacked. Neonazis do it with the Jews, neo-Commies found middle-class white people to be the culprit, so if we can condemn both of them and consider them subhumans, then we can agree to agree.

So, if antifa does the same thing with a different target, you don’t give a crap. If neonazis do the same thing, it’s not ok.
Then it’s an idelogical problem, it’s not about the sources.

Political violence is shit, it should be condemned no matter who’s the perpetrator. We have nearly 200 replies in a thread about some neonazis, yet when the opposite side of the spectrum does the EXACT SAME THING we get maybe two replies in a separate thread.

Yeah sure, seing Nazi flags in 2017 is reprehensible, but the idea that violence is the solution is shit. Before the counter march arrived, those people were basically ridiculing themselves and no violence happened. I’m fine with people showing how pathetic their ideas are, when I see kiosks with communist flags it always cracks me up, but I’d never consider the idea of running them over.

I don’t know if I’m butthurt, but I’m sure that’s not true. Humans are individuals. I’ve met plenty of people from those countries who aren’t the sharpest tool in the box, to put it nicely. You seem very convinced, which is an opinion you are entitled to. Thank goodness neither of us are world leader-level decision makers.

Don’t get me started on communists. One of my best and oldest friends in the world has leanings towards communism (to put it lightly) and it still surprises me today how we’re still close friends.

On the other hand, just because someone is counter-protesting Nazis doesn’t mean that they’re communists (I personally can 100% tell you communism stinks and still proudly oppose Nazis). Now, if someone sympathizes with or tolerates Nazis and Klansmen, that’s enabling and emboldening evil.

There’s very little tolerance for facism in Europe.
Any prime minister who didn’t condemn it would be out on his or her ear quick smart.

Closest equivalent right now is Russia.
We also don’t have armed lunatics dressed in battle gear carrying assault rifles at protests as a rule.
Many countries just don’t have the same kind of division of politics like the US.
They do have divisions just different ones.

There’s nothing wrong with wearing black…I’ve even been guilty of that on occasion. But their specialty is violence. They show up with the specific goal of beating the shit out of their political opponents.

The IQ discussion would be better fit for the other thread, anyway some things are facts, not opinions. And it doesn’t just apply to IQ, there are clear difference between races. Muscle fibers, bone density, propensity to heart conditions etc etc are all well proven facts. People should take this for what it is: information. Unfortunately some people use it as an excuse for claiming to be better than others, and other people use it to play the victim card.

These differences don’t mean that there’s a better or worse race, they’r just differences that I personally find extremely interesting. Unfortunately when trying to discuss this in the other thread, it quickly become a dumpster fire of people ignoring science in favor of politically correct feelings, so I abandoned the ship. I don’t understand why anyone should be butthurt about these differencies, I can live knowning that black people can jump higher than me, I don’t seeit as a big deal even if I like playing basketball.

The counter movement that is lead by antifa ranges from kids who believed in the:“Trump is Hitler” nonsense that was spewed before the elections, to full blown communists. Categorizing all of them as communists is wrong, but if you want to protest something and willingly decide to march alongside with people waving communist flags, then my sympathy-index scores pretty low.

Of course the political violence takes different forms in different countries, but there’s plenty to go around.

That whole baked beans on toast deal is a particularly nasty one.

dafuq is that?

I’m firmly on the baked beans on toast side. With a big mug of tea.

Yes this tastes good. :slight_smile:

What if they are not white supremacists or Nazi’s and are just labeled that by their political opponents in the hope a group like Antifa turn up and start throwing punches? Might you doubt or question that?

This is how wars start.

Bring it on croissant boy !

You’re citing Tucker Carlson’s program? That’d be like me citing Al Sharpton’s show. Those shows, left and right, are engineered to carry forth an agenda and a narrative. Carlson is especially awful. At least he stopped wearing those goddamn bow ties, I guess.

He’s extremely biased, yes.

How about the argument, though?