Charlottesville protests

They go to the US because they are paid more.
There are not enough people in the US who strive and succeed, I mean who intellectually strive? Free markets do not provide much education for the poor I guess.
And your University degrees (Trump University) are not good enough for your own industry demands.
So you have to teach English in Taiwan to pay off your student loans since the US government did not provide your Education for free.

Don’t get me wrong, Europe wants to go into the same direction as the US.

The Hillary argument again.
It gets better every time you do that. But,but HHH Hillary…
Nobody on the left really liked and supported her, why else did she lose?
Nobody on the left has to support the KKK because Hillary, the loser did let one get away with it.

Nope, absolutely no typo there. :slight_smile:

This one is slightly :nsfw:. It doesn’t mention “Tricky Dicky” by name, but it was 1973, and you can do the math.

1 Like

That deserves to be framed, along with Lord Black’s “Donald Trump is never coarse or vulgar”! :rainbow:

To become a citizen, one has to speak, write English.

That sounds logical, but is it actually the law?

Yugoslavia could hardly be called communist if you talk about economics.

Ah, the old but that wasn’t real communism! line. It’s so interesting to hear it from an anti- instead of a pro- for once. While we’re at it, could we have a list of real and fake communist countries? (Big C or small, up to you.)

People inside America don’t care either. It’s the press. It’s the democrats who organized and set all this up to create a narrative. It’s the Democrat press who report that narrative and cram it down our throats. And Obama is the wizard behind the curtain that no one is supposed to see.

Let’s see:

• fake your own birth
  • balance family and career
  • found ISIS
  • engineer OWS and Charlottesville
  • control the media even after leaving office
  • steal Christmas

Is there anything that man can’t do? And how does he find the time for it all? I’m beginning to think he’s like Santa Claus, i.e. it’s mathematically impossible for him to be in so many places at once unless he has a TARDIS.

Sorry about the off-topicness, Mick (and Hamlet).

2 Likes

Oh btw, Milker is right that this is not just an American phenomenon. Even if it were, the rest of the world is right to be concerned about America’s wellbeing.

@jotham OSHA is the kind of thing that was going to happen anyway, one way or another. How many 1st world countries don’t have an equivalent? Nixon’s contribution?

For the question of who deports/deported more foreigners, one thing being overlooked is that Trump is remarkably good at persuading people to leave voluntarily, particularly the ones who think they’re better off in Canada, where the system is currently being overloaded (especially with Haitians in the last few weeks).

And one more thing:

1 Like

You forgot about when you’re tying up your boot and the lace jumps out of the top hook just as you’re pulling it tight and you get that little bastard granny knot that you got to untie before you can start all over and you’re already friggin late for work.
And then your kid hears you mutter “c***sucker!” and rats you out to the Mrs.

Thanks Obama!!

1 Like

Well I am in California and I am not just visiting. So I guess I should put in a penny.

Ideologically of course racism is bad. And is against the basic principles of the United States of America.

Racism leads to such things as Nazi-ism and world wars and millions dying.

It leads to Kosovo , to gas chambers, to genocide. It is Satanic.

Now on a street level . A few happenings. I think most people in the USA don’t support white extremists and don’t support what happened in Virginia. The person who drove the car into the crowd is a no gooder who beat up his own mom.

Two people who were at the rally were identified as being from the bay area. ONe person worked at a (great hotdog place) TOP DOG in Berkeley and was fired. Another person had podcasts under an alias and was found to be a local electrician and was also fired.
I don’t really condone people being fired from their jobs for their views. But I guess something as divisive as this. Bosses don’t want leaders of division in their workforce.

Yesterday I was in downtown SF with the little lady sitting outside an ice cream shop and this big burly guy. Late 40s/ early 50s, giant of a man. All muscle was shouting at someone for wearing an offensive shirt. He was so loud he drowned out midday downtown traffic. I saw him storm away and looked around, didn’t see who he was shouting at.

A minute later he comes marching back up to the table next to me and continues with his tirade "you think that shirt is funny? You **** and **** and ***** . come to my neighborhood with that shirt you **** and let’s see if you dare…you **** and ***. So i took a look. The guy was wearing a black tshirt with a big white X on it and it said OFF WHITE in white letters.

The wearer, a small asian dude said it was a brand and he wasn’t making any statements. The big burly bully was out cruising the streets looking for trouble. The extremists plan rallys in Berkeley and SF and I guess this guy will be participating.

Anyhows other people chime in a bit and tell him to chill, its just a brand. And he storms off. By the way OFF WHITE apparently is not cheap and is sold at NEIMAN MARCUS, a shop just next door to Macy’s in downtown SF ( i know cuz i had to use the toilet there).

Now , not being a paragon of fashion myself. I had to google OFF WHITE and apparently it was started not too long ago by a black American and is officially based in Milan (a center of fashion). They specialize in clothing that makes one look like a rapper or some such.

So OFF White doesn’t apparently mean OFF the WHITES, which would mean kill the whites. But then a lot of rappers are connected with prisons and maybe it was a sly way of saying that? Who knows? And i wouldnt be surprised if this guy had spent time in the slammer.

So anyhows, the person wearing the shirt was explaining to those around him that him and his wife and two daughters are visiting from the philippines and in fact going home that evening. And they certainly had no political statement and OFF WHITE Is just seen as a cool brand !

His daughter was in tears and he was comforting his daugther. SHe was only about 12 or so. But shocked by what transpired on their last day in America . At an ice cream shop outside of Macy’s in downtown SF. Certainly not a good memory to bring home with her.

NOw what kind of guy goes around SF and looks for trouble like this guy? And thinks is cool to shout at a small asian man with his wife and two young daughters outside an ice cream shop?

He certainly should google OFF WHITE and see for himself what it was and that he made a fool of himself. And I don’t suppose he would stand for an Asian guy going off on him and his wife and two young daughters the way he did would he?

Racism in the news leads to people acting this way.
SF is charged these days. If there are more white extremists rallys , its going to get more charged.

Black lives matter, White lives matter, Blue lives matter. All life matters is the slogan we should expound.

ALL LIFE.

3 Likes

All Republican rallies, all Trump rallies and all right leaning speakers lined up to speak at Universities are going to be called “extremist rallies” with a nod a wink and the now ubiquitous dog whistle and invite to the violent alt-left faction to turn up and cause trouble. Just watch, it’s going to get ugly.

Cool post by the way, thanks for sharing the story from where you are.

My apologies. :wink:

It seems I got out of the US just in time. Things are a mess there.

I’m gonna have to stop you, right here. I was a member of the Church of Satan for a while, and we actually exspoused anti-racism, and viewed racists and nazis and such as evil beyond evil.

Don’t forget, must be primary sources. Wikipedia is NEVER a source. Lexis or Jstor will do you good. All web citations must end in .edu or .gov.

I tried this before, he said no.

Things are a mess everywhere. Messy times.

You forgot some…

• take away the guns
  • close the churches
  • open a mosque on every corner
  • put own portrait on all money
  • obtain military uniform with tons of medals

Don’t quote me, slick, I was talking about friggin shoelaces.
Pretty sure you’re coat tailing the endless wit & wizzdom of brother @yyy

1 Like

Man, you know those guys are total nutsacks when they make the Satanists look cuddly.

Guilty as charged. Many apologies. :sob:

Think nothing of it, my good man.
Carry on with your fine work.

We are (or, were) cuddly. Satanism isn’t all about sacrificing animals, bathing in blood, and listening to ABBA.

Actually, I knew that.

Anton LaVey used to babysit me and my sister when we were little…