Charlottesville protests

How much do people outside of America care about this? Actually wondering.

Or do y’all have your own tall steamin’ pile of crap on your plates to give a damn.

I’ll admit I sweated a bit for France when it seemed for a second like Le Pen had a shot to pull an upset.

I think we can agree that this is not Republican humor (I know, I know…Republicans don’t have a sense of humor).

Pretty sure everyone on this thread is outside of America.

Except @Dr_Milker , and he’s just visiting.

I doubt sincerely that many Democrats would find it funny either.
The white ones, anyways.

So, you know, fuck them too.

What happens in the US usually influences the rest of the civilized world as well, so when I see people dressed like ISIS who beat up people they perceive as political enemies, all the while being sheltered by police intervention, I tend to worry a bit.

Don’t think I’m outing him since he was never shy about his support of the rangers, but tg is from new york.

Yeah, but he’s outside of America.
So’s everyone else.

Thanks. We need all the help/support we can get.

I find it so hard to believe we live in a time where fighting Nazis are doubted or questioned. WTF. Batshit.

You know what I meant. C’mon.

He’s hating on the counterprotestors and positing that they’re worse and more dangerous than the Nazis and the Klan.

The cultural war that’s playing out so colorfully in the U.S. is also happening to varying degrees in most other Western countries. It may not splash across the headlines with quite the same panache, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t affecting people’s lives.

I don’t know, I consider wannabe-Nazi as repugnant as wannabe-Communists, so seeing them having a go at each other is amusing. It’s basically garbage that thinks it’s sitting on a moral high ground. Adorable.

In before:“HURRR THEY’RE NOT REAL COMMUNISTS”, yeah well then they were not real Nazis.

In before:“HURRR THEY HAD NAZI FLAGS”, yeah well the others had communist flags, so good luck with that argument

Edit: they were not counter protestors, Antifa in some states is classified as a local terrorist group and has been involved in all kinds of violent marches during the last months, with little to no intervention from the police and not much media coverage.

I’ve seen a funny side-by-side video of the antifa people celebrating the fall of a confederate statue and ISIS getting rid of old monuments in a church. The resemblance was staggering.

1 Like

And what’s your feeling about those using tactics straight out of the ISIS handbook, such as ramming a car into a crowd of people? Actions are a lot scarier than a dude wearing black clothes.

Politics and economical policies aside…

Can we both agree that when it comes to race/skin color/ethnicity, we are all born equal and the idea that there is a “genetically superior race” is plain wrong?

What a low bar to reach an agreement. If people can’t agree to THAT there’s something wrong with them.

Yeesh.
Remember the guy in the docco who wants

the violent overthrow of the U.S. government in order to create a white ethno-state free of the polluting influence of Jewish people and people of color, particularly black people, whom he considers intellectually inferior and genetically prone to violence.

?
The Nazi tough guy who brought TWO assault rifles and four or more pistols to the march??

Check out his new video.
He’s (literally) crying because, well, just watch

1 Like

Do you think antifa lacks action? Haven’t you read about the injured people and damage to property during their marches?

lol okay. I don’t see any plowing cars into groups of people.

Sure, if you’ll agree that there isn’t any race that is the cause of all evils in the world and should be eradicated from existence.
If we agree on that, we can very easily condemn both the neonazis and the opposing party.