check your receipts !!

I bet some of these receipts were lost or just thrown away.

I have to admit, the odds of winning are so low these days that I just end up throwing my receipts away. I’ve got (barely) better things to do with my time. Back in the old days, the odds were pretty good. I’d usually get at least a NT$200 winning receipt each time, and often multiple winning receipts. My biggest win was a NT$10,000 receipt.

Thats 8 million per ticket after tax my friends. Sure be sad to know you HAD one of those tickets and threw it away huh?

That will be a real head banger.

If you don’t want them, give them to someone who does!

If no-one claims the prize, the government just keeps the money. :doh:

A good point. It’s just that by the time I get around to throwing them away, they’re usually expired. I’ll have to try making a habit of putting them in those donation boxes they have at convenience stores.

If I hit the jackpot and get 10 million, can I quit my job?

No. You’ve got a growing family to feed. Think of the fur children!

1 Like

All the more reason to quit her job! The money should last until the kids are grown up, and then they’ll be able to support her, of course.

Not many pets make enough money to support their owners, but I suppose it’s possible. I bet Grumpy Cat has his owner set for life. Then again, even most human children don’t support their elderly parents these days, so it sounds like a big gamble.

Just raise them to be resourceful. :wink:

(I’ll stop now.)

Yeah, I suppose if you’re willing to eat mice and small birds, they can be good providers.

But if I quit, I can be with them all day.

Who knows, if they become Internet darlings, maybe they could support me.

Actualy, I have a pet inspired game I’d like to market…

All parents think their children are special. Don’t quit your day job…kibble and vet bills ain’t cheap.

Last call! 10 million still not claimed yet!

1 Like

[quote=“Dr_Milker, post:2, topic:158147, full:true”]
I have to admit, the odds of winning are so low these days that I just end up throwing my receipts away. I’ve got (barely) better things to do with my time. [/quote]

Can’t improve your odds but my free website
http://www.luckyoneshot.com/
should save you time. Press the button, snap a pic of a bunch of receipts, and it checks them for you in a single shot. Only works for receipts with QR codes, ie. 7-11, etc. Is most convenient to use on mobiles and tablets as it directly opens the camera.

Depending on camera quality and available light, can do as many as a dozen receipts at a time. Updated with today’s new numbers. Give it a go!

Dont understand…the receipts are good for an annual drawing? Used to check them once time and if no win chuck them. Is one supposed to keep all the receipts for a full year and then check them for the big prize?

No, only the jan/feb and mar/april receipts are still valid. You have until july 5th to claim jan/feb prizes. Lucky One Shot cross checks the date on the receipt against the number.

That would’ve been a handy app to have around back when I actually bothered to check my receipts. But given how low the odds of winning are these days, it still wouldn’t be a very productive use of my time. I wish it had been around 20 years ago.

Cheers. How did the odds get worse? – were the invoice serial numbers shorter in the past, or did they change the rules for matching numbers?