Cheney Escapes Taliban Suicide Attack on Base

Of the footsteps of the US government / CIA that has done so and further trained / supported others to do so. :unamused:

So provide the complete list and let’s tally up all the “evil” that the US has created but while mentioning under what circumstances. Nothing happens in a vacuum. Then, let’s tally to see whether that gets even close to 1 percent of the number killed by Nazi Germany. Fair? Wanna play? Didn’t think so…

Oh yeah, and :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: right back at you.

Before I get to work let me ask you this: what’s the threshold that needs to be reached so that you won’t shrug it off? I mean is it really about the number only and the fact that people are murdered (100, 1000 …) doesn’t matter? Because that’s what it looks like.

Anyhow, let’s not get distracted from the issue, Cheney is only one person, so anything more than that will actually do and the use of a CIA UAV in Yemen (2002) will cover this nicely. And since you mentioned circumstances - I guess during war the vice president is a legitimite target, is he not?

No threshold, but let’s be clear about what is “American” caused death and what is not. Anyone killed during legitimate war? those killed by their national governments because some of them received CIA support and training? etc. etc. For example, of the 65,000 deaths in Iraq over the past four years, how many would you attribute to the US and under what circumstances should we examine these deaths as opposed to the 6 million Jews killed directly by the Nazi Government? Also, what about the 20 to 30 million Soviet deaths? How many would you like to claim? And then would US soldiers who died fighting Germany also count as well as any deaths from “malnutrition” of any family members losing their primary source of support? I merely ask because these things are so often extrapolated to such nonsensical degrees when US forces are involved. Shall we hold the Germans to the same treatment? Fine with me… Also, shall we add up all the deaths that occurred from Germany’s massive sales of nuclear, chemical and missile equipment to the Saddam regime? 50 percent of the total at last examination? Fine with me…

???

Absolutely…

I don’t know why always the good guys got killed (Kennedy, Ghandi, John Lenon) and the bad guys got away (Hitler, Cheney) !!!

[quote=“volcan”]I don’t know why always the good guys got killed (Kennedy, Ghandi, John Lenon) and the bad guys got away (Hitler, Cheney) !!![/quote]Good grief man…did you managed to avoid european History of the 20th century completely?

What do you pretend to do here on the island?

Why? Did I say anything wrong?

That has nothing to do with the topic of this forum.