Chi Kung Culture Society of Taipei

Has anyone been there/does anyone know anything about it? I’m astonished by its total absence on here. I went once a week for ten weeks and will post my experience once I get the time, but before I write it I’m very interested to hear literally anything about it. Nobody I’ve spoken to had even heard of it before, yet the master Michael Chung is reportedly a qigong and kung fu expert, has trained ‘‘countless’’ students over several decades, is fluent in English and has been interviewed by local media. (Links below.) And the name of the group sounds pretty official, for whatever that’s worth.

Link to their own website, which has tons of pages all about qigong practice and philosophy: chikung.org.tw/english.htm

Links to other media articles:

paper.udn.com/udnpaper/POH0056/223323/web/

tcminter.net/Artikel/closencounters.html

taiwaninfo.nat.gov.tw/ct.asp?xIt … ctNode=124

This is great stuff–like having scientific proof of the Holy Ghost! Cancerbegone!

I gave up on getting a reply far too early it seems, I obviously failed to check since before the 14th March. Good, I’m glad someone has found it as interesting as I did! Will actually post the promised report later this week when I get time. It really has it all, including qi measuring machines and endless belching.

I look forward to reading it!