Childbirth in Taipei / Shilin / Tianmu

We are living close to the primary campus of the European School, my wife is pregnant and we are looking for a good clinic to have the checkups during the pregnancy and the childbirth afterwards. If possible we would like to have a natural birth, whereas we have heard that caesareans are very common in Taiwan. Language is not an issue (we speak Mandarin, German and English) and the health insurance neither.
Does anyone have any experience with childbirth in Taipei or any recommended clinics for us? Thanks in advance for any support.

We had twins at Xinguang in Shihlin. It was OK. I did feel like they pushed c-section and there was almost no birth training. If there is anything like a doulah tradition here I’d look for that, but I think in hospitals it’s pretty medicalized. Babies are mostly whisked away too. Ours were a few weeks early and we could only see them at set times while they were in the incubator. That said, in the end we had wonderful babies and some parts were in fact much better (not rushed out of the hospital, good hygiene, etc.).