China Uncensored TV News Comedy Show

Just caught this show. A news comedy by westerners talking in English about all things China and China related.

Spoiler: Could be a good concept, and a little funny, but seems to mostly be low-budget stupid puns about China government, chinese businesses, Chinese culture, and bashing non-Chinese governments and businesses that interact with China. They also talk slow, high pitched, and simple like they are talking to children.

MOD channel 143 at 730am. MIght be on other times. Also have their own website http://www.chinauncensored.tv/ and on youtube.

They’ve been on youtube for a while. They got banned on apple TV because the CCP asked apple to. The main guy, Chris, came to Taiwan a couple months ago and had a meet and greet.

I watched them for a while on Youtube. I liked it. After reading this thread: Falun Dafa is good (see latest posts) I decided to unsubscribe.

There is no mention whatsoever on the program that it is related to Falun Dafa. I felt like being tricked to like a propaganda program. :frowning:

Saw it tonight on MOD 320 at 10pm.

While that’s true, I feel like the show didn’t have to because even though it’s a show mostly about exposing China’s inner political workings, it always went at it from a factual, sensible and logical way. It’s not like it’s all about “China is evil because it kills tons of Falungong members.”

If it’s making crap up to stirrup hate, a la Fox news, I would not watch it. Unfortunately, there are plenty of things China’s doing that’s hate worthy all on their own.

1 Like