China visa services

Yeah, nice spam.

Taiwanese travel agencies have been offering visas to Mainland China for reasonable prices for years. And one does not need to travel to Hong Kong to apply. So not only is your post spammy, it is also factually incorrect.

For anyone interested in reasonably prices visas to China, just check out any of the legally established and registered travel agencies in Taiwan. Prices start at around 2,500 NT$ for a single entry visa to China.

Edit: oops, the discussion was getting so lively that I didn’t even notice this was in Forumosafieds. :doh:

But now that the cat is out of the bag…

Americans and Canadians in particular benefit because they currently qualify for 10 year visas!

Is that available to all Americans and Canadians or only to those with Chinese ancestry?

For some people it’s not problem to make a short holiday and stay in Hong Kong while they wait for their visa. But the average cost for this trip is NT$15000! and take 5 business days of processing time!

Same day or next day service is usually available in Hong Kong.

Actually visa agents in hong Kong can get a China visa on the same day, or the next day if you apply in the afternoon.

Or just walk into any high street travel agent in Taipei. They charge about 4000 if you don’t have a resident certificate. Otherwise its cheaper like hsinhai said.

Generally, you can drop at Hong Kong travel agent by 10am, pick up next day after 5pm. But not cheap.

Wait a minute, the cheapest anyone ever mentioned for getting visa in Taiwan was NT$7500 and up to NT$16000. American’s for one get charged more by China and the costs are fed down. Where can you get one for NT$4000???

You can even get one for 2,500 NT in case of a business visa.
Just talk to any of the larger travel agents and shop around.

The fee by China for an American passport if you walk into a China Embassy is NT$4200 (US$140). But you can’t do that in Taiwan. So agents add fees if you get it in Taiwan or go to Hong Kong or somewhere else. The cheapest place and cheapest flight is to go to Philippines… already talked about all this somewhere on here…

Forever bright get it same day http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk their website says next day but in practice I never had to wait till the next day. I used them like 20 times never had a glitch.

Please share more details.

I have been using my travel agent for 5 plus years for China business visa. I get 6 month multiple. There once was a time when I would apply at HK airport, have long yum cha lunch and pick up passport before going to mainland. Now it is too risky to show up in HK when political winds change, causing delays/changes etc.

I can vouch different nationalities require different fees. Requirements change at time of application - supporting documents/invitations etc.

I have a wife and child with US passports. I want them to get 10 year multiple visitor visa so they can meet me while on business. My agent can not work this for me. She suggests they should apply in US. If you can deliver, sign me up!

If you stay less than six days or 144 hours from midnight of the day you arrived which could work out to be seven days then you don’t need a visa as long as you depart to a third country.

For example Shanghai to Taipei to Hong Kong and then back to Taipei. Hong Kong counts as a third country as does Macau.

http://www.sh-immigration.gov.cn/listPageEn.aspx?lx=40

do those 3rd country onward flights work out any cheaper?

BHL4life, sometimes it can be cheaper, if you find a good deal. But if you were going to be visiting China more than once during the validity of your China visa, it almost certainly works out to be cheaper to get the visa.

I have a wife and child with US passports. I want them to get 10 year multiple visitor visa so they can meet me while on business. My agent can not work this for me. She suggests they should apply in US. If you can deliver, sign me up!

foulmangi, Please see PM if you’d like to know more.

Can you list some places that offer a 2500 NT visa?

I’m in Taipei but from the US. do you know how fast you can get a visa? How would you go about it?

sorry i’m a noob and i don’t know how to PM someone. can you PM me to tell me about 10 year multiple entry visa, my wife has a canadian and polish passports. i think she could apply for the 10 year in Canada, is it possible to apply from here or in HK?

Search this site for China visa and you’ll find this and more information.