Chinese/German Kindergarten

Hello everybody, this is my first post.
We are looking for a kindergarten for our son. I am german-italian and my wife is taiwanese. I speak german to my son and my wife mandarin. It is time for our son to go to the kindergarden and i think that it is a good idea to send him to a place where he can learn both languages.

Any idea where in Taipei or Linkou we can find such facility?
Appreciate any help

Christian

[quote=“Sambuca”]Hello everybody, this is my first post.
We are looking for a kindergarten for our son. I am german-italian and my wife is taiwanese. I speak german to my son and my wife Mandarin. It is time for our son to go to the kindergarden and I think that it is a good idea to send him to a place where he can learn both languages.

Any idea where in Taipei or Linkou we can find such facility?
Appreciate any help

Christian[/quote]

Hi Christian,

Maybe try the Kindergarten at the Deutsche Sektion of the European School in Taipei. In the German Institute I recently happened to read the leaflet for this kindergarten, it can be found as PDF here: taipeieuropeanschool.com/tgs … ochure.pdf

The website is here:
taipeieuropeanschool.com/tgs/

For more info maybe try searching or asking directly in the German speaking section of forumosa:
viewforum.php?f=133

Hi Christian,
do you already found a Kindergarten? I am Italian but lived in Germany and my husband is German.
Ciao Laura

Ciao Laura, ho appena visto che non ho visitato Forumosa da 5 anni e mezzo… Io sono Italo-tedesco… Our children will be going to TES next Year…