Circumcision (General Discussion)

Rascal wrote[quote]Don’t cut of things which were put there by nature. [/quote]

Tomas replies[quote]Using the same logic, a ripe appendix should be left to burst. A bleeding spleen should remain in its original place in the abdomen. A pre-cancerous mole should be left to take its course. We should all grow our hair and beards out, and let our finger and toenails chip off naturally. [/quote]

Rascal retorts [quote]BS. Foreskin does not represent any immediate danger to the person’s health.
Your comparision is not only flawed but redicilous. [/quote]

Tomas is right Rascal. Seems you were talking about ‘put there by nature’, not ‘immediate danger’. Somebody’s moving the goalposts here.

Okay, OT but it’s been bugging me… penises (not erect) remind me of vienna(sp?) sausages! You know those little sausages in a can? My little boy is circumcised so every time I see him at bathtime I think of those awful sausages…

Just in case anyone doesn’t know EXACTLY what we’re talking about here:

circlist.com/preferences/feelcutpix.html

acorn, lol

that’s what me mum called it.

Tomas is right Rascal. Seems you were talking about ‘put there by nature’, not ‘immediate danger’. Somebody’s moving the goalposts here.

Technically yes, but the initial subject was about foreskin and nothing else and not about removing it because of “immediate danger” either. Clear?

Else let me rephrase: don’t cut what has been put their by nature which doesn’t grow or represents an immediate danger to your health, well being or can cause people to come up with silly argumentation. :smiling_imp:

Knowing that people wouldn’t want it done when their older seems to answer the question. DON’T DO IT! So what if you have to get it cut off for medical reasons when your older. There are many times more painful surgeries we’re all prone to.

The other reasons I read about it looking different and stuff make more sense then anything medical. As far as I know/read it’s best to leave it on.

Plus I always thought it was cool to have. Like a little TRANSFORMER (robots in disguise) that I had availible to my finger tips all day.
:laughing:

More reasons not to.

This:

Major medical and pediatric organizations all over the world have stated that there is no medical indication for routine neonatal circumcision. The American Academy of Pediatrics acknowledges that cultural and religious preferences are usually the overriding factors when parents ask for circumcision. Although a boy who grows up to be an observant Muslim or Jew will be able to appreciate the spiritual aspect of his circumcision, medical studies that had claimed to show prophylactic benefit have been largely discredited. And there is a growing body of research to show that circumcision, in fact, has potential harmful psychological and physical effects.

This:

Conflict of interest. Medical organizations are political associations of doctors that have a duty to represent the interests of their doctor members, of whom some may profit by performing circumcision. The protection of the income and estates of the members may be given high priority. This duty to the members may in some instances prevent complete candor about the effects of non-therapeutic circumcision. The content of circumcision policy statements may also be influenced by political considerations.

This:

Furthermore, the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics ) statement on breastfeeding contains an implicit advice against circumcision: It states that “procedures that may interfere with breastfeeding or traumatize the infant should be avoided or minimized.” Neonatal circumcision is the most common traumatic procedure carried out on newborns.

And one more thing:

Research confirms what intact men have always known: The foreskin protects the head of the penis, and it plays an important mechanical and sensual/sensory role during intercourse.

It’s one thing to decide to do it because of the societal implications. It’s a totally different thing to decide to do it because of MISINFORMATION that’s being propagated by :?: .

I have strong feelings about this topic. :x

I’m NOT trying to say one way is better than the other. I’m trying to squash misinformation (about this topic anywayz).

In a nutshell Miltown. Never underestimate those quacks and their insistence on intervening. Studies into the high rate of caesarians in the US verifying a high correlation with the golfing practices of the obstetrician make for a damn fine example. Taiwan’s much the same on the interventionist front excluding mum’s demands to pop bub on the most propitious day!.

Sorry, I still fail to see any rational argument that distinguishes between male and female circumcision other than the more emotive umph the latter generally receives, after all what is the physiological difference? We’re talking highly vascularized and enervated tissues being hacked out for no other reason than cultural misgivings. My guess is in time both will be viewed in an equally abhorrent light!

HG

Uncircumsized wienies smell gross. Cut the flap off, for Christs’s sake.

[quote=“Rascal”]Tomas is right Rascal. Seems you were talking about ‘put there by nature’, not ‘immediate danger’. Somebody’s moving the goalposts here.

Technically yes, but the initial subject was about foreskin and nothing else and not about removing it because of “immediate danger” either. Clear?

Else let me rephrase: don’t cut what has been put their by nature which doesn’t grow or represents an immediate danger to your health, well being or can cause people to come up with silly argumentation. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Apologies to Rascal for attacking the semantics of his original post. Done in jest (bows apologetically). :blush:

Now, folks can get back to sharing their thoughts on the perfect schlong.

If your sweetie ever discovers you smelling less than rosy “down there”, how would you feel about solving the problem by amputating the outer labia and juice-glands?

Again, I am profoundly skeptical of circumcision as an alternative to washing. Hey, if your paramour were uncircumcised he wouldn’t have to wash, he could just hawk and rub his spittle along his manhood. (a.k.a. “Jewish lubricant”)

Besides, circumcised or not, I thought it was a common practice to shower before engaging in any activities where the stinky factor would be a problem.

Bad smell is an opinion. Some people probably like it. :smiley: :laughing:

To all those who think circumcision is an alternative to washing. Did you have your arses circumcised as well or do you wash them ?

However, it’s just my suggestion, that we can probably size the endowment according the diameter of the “Sh**”, “Manure” or “Excretion.”

Just don’t size it when you after you eat mala huoguo.

regards,

ax

Sorry Amos, the winners are decided by the combined length of foreskins, not the number of glans callouses. So the Hooded Riders win the day.

[quote=“blueface666”]Just in case anyone doesn’t know EXACTLY what we’re talking about here:

circlist.com/preferences/feelcutpix.html[/quote]

Did anyone check out this link? Ouch!!!

Wow,
Interesting thread. I just found out that I have been under the knife. I have a question for all you blokes who answered “circumsised during infancy;” how did you find out? Did your parents tell you? I have never paid attention to other mens’ tools so never noticed the difference. I had always assumed it was just something Jewish babies underwent.

I had always assumed it was just something Jewish babies underwent.

It’s also common for Muslims to do this as a boy to enter manhood, i.e. not during birth but at an age when you are pretty aware of these things.
Have read some interesting story how it’s done in the rural areas … autsch!

Yes Wolf,
I was “pulling.” Perhaps “half-pulling” would be more accurate as it wasn’t until early adulthood that I found out. A lovely lass with a considerable knowledge of the male anatomy told me that I had been circ… ccir…circum… circumnavigated by a surgeon’s blade. I remember feeling a little stupid at the time, but not enough to rush out and subscribe to “Knob Monthly” or petition the government for a “Dick Awareness Day.”

[quote]Sorry Amos, the winners are decided by the combined length of foreskins, not the number of glans callouses. So the Hooded Riders win the day.[/quote]Word just in Sandman, one of the Hooded riders is carrying some kind of penile disease, so the whole team’s been disqualified. A win to the German helmets.