Confession: Loved Dukes of Hazzard and Benny Hill Chase scenes. Repent?

I LOVE THE DUKES OF HAZZARD (Original) and I actually enjoyed the BENNY HILL CHASE SCENES with the rear patting and old man head patting to the tune of Yakety Sax. How should I repent for my sins?

Should I see a professional? Am I sexist and racist?

Yes, yes and yes. But don’t worry, you’re not alone. :sunglasses:

You know who DIDN’T like those scenes? Hitler.

Fear not, you’re safe.

Hard to say. He loved a good laugh, and was a fan of slapstick comedy.

reference: this I want to read more about.

I think I read about it in a Charlie Chaplin biography. Apparently Hitler was a Charlie Chaplin fan until Chaplin filmed The Great Dictator. Stalin was a Chaplin fan too.

Man, this topic fizzled. I thought I’d attract some crazies like the that woman who demanded that the General Lee be removed recently or some at least some fun Benny Hill Recollections.

Benny always seemed to get his just desserts. He got beat up yet she still would go for the grope.
OK… I will say one word and one word only. Who remembers “KaWoman”
Don’t look it up at first. Just remember “KaWoman”. How long did it take to you remember? I first saw KaWoman at age 11. Can’t be unseen.

Chase scenes like with cars? I don’t remember any cars. All I remember is car horns blaring WAOOYAAANKaYANK and

maxresdefault
jessica-simpson-dukes-of-hazzard-lg

Well, I liked Boss Hog, Uncle Jesse and the chemistry between the two brothers. I wasn’t too much into girls then.
As for Chases, no, I meant this chase scene…
https://youtu.be/D9I4nZx8UCs
You have to admit. This is fun.