Crazy Story, Taxi driver held for sexual assault

He belongs to a fleet, a company that especializes in Korean tourists, markets itself in Korea. All legal and stuff. Has a clearly identified yellow taxi, not a black car. How could they know?

Guy was recently married. Wife is 3 months pregnant.

Nice Blaming, dude.
Every paid tour in the world offers refreshments, are you suggesting one should always assume they’re drugged up??

Usually in forms of water and those Japanese cracker snacks. Not milk tea and Yakult =P

I’m not saying the tourists are to blame, but could’ve been more careful.

Since they were tourists, they might have thought it was part of the local culture.

It is part of the local culture. Tell me if, on mid autumm fetsival, complete strangers have not offered you some of their broiled tidbits?

The Yakult was closed. They used a straw to break the surface. Milk tea was also sealed. This guy was sneaky.

When you book a trip, your agent has yuour credit card details. Are we too trustworthy if they commit fraud with it? How about a bank teller, when I give them my ID and passport to copy for a transfer or exchange money? Or I stay at a B&B, and the woner comes in and rummages through my stuff. Or a doctor. We all know of instances where these professionals have broken the truts we put. That is why the crime is also a breach of trust. There is a contract between the parties. When I get on a bus, I trust that the driver is sober. Is that too much to ask?

4 Likes

Next thing you know, what, you’re going to tell me I should feel uncomfortable when Cleaning Auntie reaches around me to scrub the urinal whilst I’m in mid-slash?

Way to totally destroy my faith in humanity, man.

1 Like

Cleaning auntie is giving you reach arounds?! Are you sure it’s not a cleaning uncle?:zipper_mouth:

1 Like

Sometimes, unfortunately, they look disturbingly similar. In such cases, the only way to differentiate them is by their hand technique…and whether or not they charge you for the service.

Seems guy was a sneaky, repeated predator:

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/foreign-affairs/2017/01/26/490392/More-Korean.htm

:cry: