Crossfit loga

Anyone check them out before and do crossfit. I went and took a look and it’s not bad at all. I’ve never done crossfit myself but it’s actually a nice gym next to daan park. https://www.facebook.com/CrossFitLOGA/

They were a bit more expensive than the other xfit box. I use to go to Crossfit Bakesi, but the gym is underground and gets stuffy.

Yes not cheap but I thought it was cool they can bring it outside and even the roof too.

Semi related question… anyone know of a gym with decent equipment and clean showers/towels that has a reasonably priced pay per use setup? I love the equipment at People’s Fitness in Songshan–and you can’t beat the NT$50 price per use, but they don’t have showers so it really doesn’t work great for working out before heading to the office in the morning.

I feel like there should be something similar to People’s Fitness but with showers out there somewhere for maybe NT$100-150?

I mean, where are you? There’s also other gym threads if you search. Or maybe start your own thread.

Anyone used this place? Can visitors pay-as-you-go, pay by month or is yearly membership required?

I heard someone say drop-in is NT$1000, but not sure if that is true. Unless they just don’t want drop-in and want people to sign contract.

Any other good CrossFit gyms?

This is the only CrossFit gym in Taipei last time I checked. There are others in Taiwan but this is the only one in Taipei.

It was a monthly membership last time I checked. Which allows you to take classes and use the gym. But more on the expensive side if you don’t actually take classes.

There’s this place… great place, run by great guys